Forums » The Ogres

The Ogre Druid

• 260 posts
    April 30, 2017 7:50 PM PDT

I think I have finally settled on my race/class combo. The uniqueness of an Ogre Druid draws me in from the punch line, even before seeing any class information. Also, the lore for the Ogre has to be my favorite of all the races. On top of all that, the role of the Druid potentially encompassing the new atmosphere/acclimation system is almost too good to pass up.

Where are the rest of my Ogre Druid brethren?

• 80 posts
    May 1, 2017 2:41 AM PDT

I'll be an Ogre Shaman myself.  I've been playing a 'druid' in the guise of a shaman for 3 years now.  Time to play a real Shaman :3.  Also the Ogre's intelectual wisdom while calm and the brutish, bloodthirsty savagery when angered really appeals to me from a roleplay perspective. 

What I'm most looking forward to is having spirit pets.  The wolf pet is adorably halarious in the videos.  It looks like it's giving enemies a good massage with it's paws.

• 260 posts
    May 1, 2017 12:50 PM PDT

I don't really like playing pet classes that much, so I'm hoping the druid doesn't have any pets in the traditional sense. But yeah, I really like Shamans too.

• 67 posts
    February 8, 2018 11:33 AM PST

Ogre Druids represent! I love the idea of it, and although I'm loving the visuals of the Ogre race, I am somewhat hoping we have access to shapeshifting magic, like becoming a wolf. If the cave is too puny to handle a real Ogre, going into wolf form can mitigate some of the biggest drawbacks of the Ogre.

• 88 posts
    February 23, 2018 10:03 AM PST
    I am very interested to see what an Ogre Druid will be like.

When I do make a druid, it will most definitely be a Ogre. Well, unless some supremely optimal other option is made apparent before then.
    • 57 posts
    March 6, 2018 10:35 AM PST
    Ogre Druid is my first choice right now, although I'm tentative depending how popular druid may be. Not a big fan of being an overplayed class. That and I suffer from serious reroll addiction.