Forums » Support

Upgraded pledge not applying previous funds

• 59 posts
    April 30, 2017 1:08 PM PDT

I originally had the $250 pledge and recently upgraded to the $100 a month pledge.  I did not apply the previous $250 towards the 1k pledge and it also registered to my paypal with a 12 month $100 dollars a month.  Can I get this corrected please.  

Thanks

• 4397 posts
    April 30, 2017 1:20 PM PDT

The $250 can be applied at the end of the cycle, in about 10 months. They can just cancel the last two monthly recurring payments when it gets there and credit you the money you have already paid, so it ends up being all the same in the end. Still may want to send them an e-mail to let them know though :)

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

• 8703 posts
    April 30, 2017 6:47 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

The $250 can be applied at the end of the cycle, in about 10 months. They can just cancel the last two monthly recurring payments when it gets there and credit you the money you have already paid, so it ends up being all the same in the end. Still may want to send them an e-mail to let them know though :)

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

As Baz kindly pointed out, we can help you further if you submit a support ticket, so we can have a closer look at your account and work something out. :)

• 59 posts
    May 1, 2017 8:31 AM PDT

Thank you I have opened a ticket.  The strange thing is the subscription is charging 12 months not 10.  

• 8703 posts
    May 1, 2017 3:54 PM PDT

DJay said:

Thank you I have opened a ticket.  The strange thing is the subscription is charging 12 months not 10.  

Yes, unfortunately, the way the system works is a 12-month sub or full one-time payment, there is no room for anything in between, which is frustrating for you guys and us! So if you work with us via support we can manually make changes and get you to stop at a certain point. :)