Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

thought

• 32 posts
    April 29, 2017 6:50 AM PDT
    • 1468 posts
    April 29, 2017 6:53 AM PDT

So does this mean you want chickens or you don't want chickens?

• 32 posts
    April 29, 2017 6:54 AM PDT

i have a thing for chickens i loved Pojo in soul calabar or how ever u spelled it

• 542 posts
    April 29, 2017 7:38 AM PDT

Just recently mentioned Zelda Link's awakening in the Challenge for you all topic

The rooster that is mentioned in that youtube link also made an appearance in that game  as the flying rooster

The Flying Rooster is a character from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. The bones of this long-dead bird are buried in a tunnel below the weather vane in Mabe Village. Once Link completes the Signpost Maze and learns the "Frog's Song of Soul", he can play the song on the Ocarina to awaken the bird. This rooster is different from others of its kind in that its feathers are blue. Additionally, when Link lifts it with the Power Bracelet, it allows him to fly until he lets go of it. The Rooster can then be used to fly Link over chasms and holes; however, it can only be used for this purpose in the overworld, as it will not follow him into dungeons.

Link needs the Flying Rooster in order to acquire the Bird Key that will open the door to Eagle's Tower, as well as to reach the tower itself. He also needs the Rooster to reach one of the optional Secret Seashells. After Link completes Eagle's Tower, the Rooster leaves him and makes a new home for itself in the Hen House in the Tal Tal Mountain Range.

Not sure where you are trying to go with this OP ,be a little more specific as *thought*

I would like a creature like the flying rooster

in order to reach certain areas

This post was edited by Fluffy at April 29, 2017 7:40 AM PDT
    • 32 posts
    April 29, 2017 8:06 AM PDT

less words are more meaningful :)

• 3852 posts
    April 29, 2017 9:01 AM PDT

Brawk!!!!!!

I think this is a truly fowl idea that isn't eggzactly ideal. I'm only responding because spouse saw this and henpecked me into doing so and spouse rules the roost.

• 1778 posts
    April 29, 2017 10:21 AM PDT

Velocichickens?

• 9115 posts
    April 29, 2017 6:43 PM PDT

Moved to Off-Topic as it doesn't relate to General Pantheon. ;)