Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Buff Sounds

• 39 posts
    April 28, 2017 12:06 AM PDT

Hi,

I couldnt find anything on this topic yet, so forgive me if it has been asked before.
    Are the sounds we saw in the stream final, so are u actually going to use EQ1 sounds?

Not judging, just asking :)

• 129 posts
    April 28, 2017 5:08 AM PDT

I actually want to know if those are staying as well. Because I don't mind. :P

• 74 posts
    April 28, 2017 5:24 AM PDT

I'm holding out hope for laughing skeletons.

• 107 posts
    April 30, 2017 12:34 PM PDT

spyderoptik said:

I'm holding out hope for laughing skeletons.

Me too. Love that. And when they die hear the bones fall. But they have already said these sounds and animations from eq1 are mostly place holders so we won't know untill we get closer to full release i think. 

• 8 posts
    April 30, 2017 2:41 PM PDT

If they don't plan on keeping the eq1 sounds as the standard set for launch, I would definitely be interested in having them as an optional pack to use. Love the ear shattering DING when you level, the old spell sounds from cleric buffs, wizard nukes, SK debuffs and DoTs, everything to take me back to 1999

• 9115 posts
    April 30, 2017 6:43 PM PDT

Moved to General Pantheon as it does not belong in Joppa's personal Dev section ;)

Nothing is final, including sounds, so we will have to wait and see but it will remain as our level up "ding" sound for now :)

• 84 posts
    April 30, 2017 6:51 PM PDT

Verdic said:

I actually want to know if those are staying as well. Because I don't mind. :P

I hope they are staying.  Totally love those sounds.