Forums » Pantheon Classes

Multiple Classes per Name?

• 6 posts
    April 26, 2017 8:11 PM PDT

I think they should do something like Final Fantasy did with there classes on several of there games.  Basically create your characters race lets say Archai and you would be able to freely change between Bard, Druid, Monk, Shaman, Warrior, & Wizard. But of course if they change there class there level would be changed to the current level of that class as well and the level for the other class would be saved till they switch back again.  This would reduce the number of different characters needed and having to come up with name for all the classes your interested in playing.  Your only limited to what class is available to the race you select.  I didn't see anything like this posted anywhere but it was always something I liked.

• 9115 posts
    April 27, 2017 3:44 AM PDT

We have said that we will not be using this system, our game is being built around the classic system with class interdependence in mind. :)

• 40 posts
    August 1, 2017 2:55 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

We have said that we will not be using this system, our game is being built around the classic system with class interdependence in mind. :)

Thank god...

• 1778 posts
    August 2, 2017 8:59 AM PDT
    @Annaeudia

As a FFXI vet I am a fan of that system. But as Kilsin has said its not the direction they are going. But it also doesnt fit due to the complex nature of factions and doesnt tie in well with Progeny.