Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Epic NPC Conversation

• 106 posts
    April 23, 2017 8:43 PM PDT

When i wan't to have a conversation with an NPC i Go on Allakazam. Alla is everquest's greatest ambasator. How many epic conversations have we all had with Alla? I don't know who wrote up all the quests on Alla. But who ever wrote up all the epic quests on Alla created in my opinion, the greatest NPCs in an mmo. These NPCs dont have a character model but give a damn good conversation. An interactive conversation. Alla also lets us leave a conversation behind for others to join in on and add too. Alla is like Tony Stark's J.A.R.V.I.S. It would be sweet for pantheon to have an ingame Alla. An NPC Brad Mcquaid if you will. In real life there is a social network. NPCs should have a social network of their own. Alla kind of serves as this for everquest. It is A Conversation that goes from player to NPC to player to player to NPC to NPC and so on and so on. NPCs need to part of the conversation in a pve world. I have a screenshot of The ranger epic page but cant figure out how to add photos lol. So look it up on your own :P

The NPCs in Gloomingdeep kind of seem like they are all socially conected and that is cool, as well as the NPCs in the early starting cities. Out in Norrath tho, the social conectivity of NPCs is few and far between.

I have an ingame spellbook. Would an Ingame Social Book like Alla be wiked awesome?

When you Read J.R.R Tolkien are you having a conversation with an NPC?

Is Brad Mcquaid the J.R.R of the computer generation?

This post was edited by munge at April 23, 2017 9:03 PM PDT
    • 399 posts
    April 23, 2017 9:11 PM PDT

I have no idea what you're talking about.... Allakazam is an NPC and you can talk to it?  I'm sure I'm missing something here...

• 106 posts
    April 23, 2017 11:15 PM PDT

If this was quest dialogue you would need alla :P

• 399 posts
    April 23, 2017 11:30 PM PDT

Perhaps I am thinking of something else. i know allakazam to be a website with info for people to search for info about certain games. If there's something that's called allakazam that's interactive I'd like to know about it. (I haven't visited allakazam for a year so maybe they made it interactive?) 

• 106 posts
    April 23, 2017 11:39 PM PDT

in·ter·ac·tion
    [ˌin(t)ərˈakSH(ə)n]

NOUN
    interactions (plural noun)
    reciprocal action or influence:
    "ongoing interaction between the two languages"

My guess there is about 20 million links of NPC dialogue, forum posts, item information, maps, zone information, quest information, game philosopy, game theories, testimonials, how toos, etc, etc , etc, for you to interact with on alla.

• 9115 posts
    April 23, 2017 11:52 PM PDT

Moved to Off-Topic Munge, this isn't related to General Pantheon. Please do not call anyone a Troll, the act of doing so is an offense within itself.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at April 23, 2017 11:53 PM PDT
    • 106 posts
    April 23, 2017 11:54 PM PDT

It costs 1 platinum to cross this bridge. But getting your feet wet is free :P