Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pre alpha

This topic has been closed.
    • 1 posts
    April 15, 2017 10:36 AM PDT

Hi everyone,

I`am a HUGE fan of everquest, i played so many hours since the releasse in 1999 ( Long live verent entertainment ) and i was wondering how poeple are chosen to test pre alpha / alpha.

I would like to participate when or if possible.

Btw ProtF look very cool so far. hope you guys can capitalized on the success on EQ1 since no one ever did it to its true nature. First person mmorpg with a hard difficulty just like the best game i ever played ...EQ1! 

Thx you for doing this.

Dont mind my english since i`am a french canadien =)

This post was edited by Gorefeast at April 15, 2017 10:37 AM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    April 15, 2017 10:41 AM PDT

Welcome! See the pledge options here: http://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/

This post was edited by Bazgrim at April 15, 2017 10:42 AM PDT
    • 126 posts
    April 15, 2017 10:58 AM PDT

Bienvenue! Nous sommes heureux d'en avoir un autre!

(hubby speaks fluent... not me!) LOL... And yes, do a pledge and you can join Alpha/Beta!

• 3237 posts
    April 15, 2017 11:29 AM PDT

While there is no guarantee that we'll see pre-alpha by Q2, several folks from VR have communicated that we're still on pace to see that goal realized.  If you want to ensure a spot, just make sure you have the right pledge and you should be good to go!  Several friends of mine have upgraded to VIP in the last couple days.  Multiple streams are coming in the next few weeks, as well as a VIP round table.  There has never been a better time to upgrade to VIP than right now!

• 129 posts
    April 15, 2017 7:43 PM PDT

You pay for it ;)

• 513 posts
    April 15, 2017 8:39 PM PDT

We're already IN Q2.  Personally, I am glad that the lack of a "major publisher" means there is no one there to push them to release before the finished product.  This just FEELS right.  Don't rush the artist.  Could you imagine the Sistine Chapel or The David if Michaelangelo had been ordered to release before he was finished?  Ugh.  SO glad to see how this team is working.

• 3852 posts
    April 16, 2017 8:35 AM PDT

Bon .....what Aredhel said.

My days studying French are almost 50 years behind me and I was never very good at languages.

• 26 posts
    April 16, 2017 4:49 PM PDT

Would love to be able to afford pre-alpha but not on my fixed income budget.  So, going to ask my son for a specific mommy day present.  Enough to get me to the next tier and alpha.  *GRIN*

I am assuming we are not even close to alpa yet.

Stargem the original since 1999

(really need to make a new sig)

• 9115 posts
    April 16, 2017 4:52 PM PDT

Welcome Gorefeast,

I am going to close this as this has been answered and doesn;t require any further discussion plus the title is click bait and probably going to annoy a few people who open it to find the contents are misleading.

Just for clarification, testing access is controlled by pledges to help us better manage and control the number of people in our testing sessions and to make sure we only get serious testers.