Forums » News and Announcements

April's Newsletter is hot off the Press!

• 9115 posts
    April 13, 2017 3:57 AM PDT

Check out April's Newsletter! It's jam packed with stream, crafting, harvesting and perception info plus a new community spotlight member! #PRF

http://pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2017_april_intro/

• 255 posts
    April 13, 2017 4:00 AM PDT

Nice Screenshot. Now do we go straight or to the right??

This post was edited by Boulda at April 13, 2017 4:19 AM PDT
    • 1468 posts
    April 13, 2017 4:05 AM PDT

It was awesome to get some crafting information. Now I need to change the forum names on Pantheon Crafters to take into account the new information :). Not sure if I should do it now or wait for the site relaunch which is coming up at some point in the next month.

• 248 posts
    April 13, 2017 4:33 AM PDT

Thank you for the new newsletter :)

I have two small questions:
    What is a Provisioner? I looked it up but getting 'a furnisher of provisions' did not help me :(

Also is 11am PDT, 20 CET? I always look it up but often mess it up anyway...

-sorte.

This post was edited by Sorte at April 13, 2017 4:36 AM PDT
    • 186 posts
    April 13, 2017 4:40 AM PDT

Nice work VR!

• 37 posts
    April 13, 2017 4:48 AM PDT

Sorte said:

What is a Provisioner? I looked it up but getting 'a furnisher of provisions' did not help me :(

-sorte.

A Provisioner in EQ2 creates beneficial food and drink items, so maybe the same?

Lovely news!

Ari

• 9115 posts
    April 13, 2017 5:21 AM PDT

Boulda said:

Nice Screenshot. Now do we go straight or to the right??

Thank you! Or you could be a real explorer and go left off the beaten track ;)

• 384 posts
    April 13, 2017 5:21 AM PDT

Nice Newsletter! :)   Gonna be very difficult to choose only one profession! And Stonemason? Interesting. 

• 9115 posts
    April 13, 2017 5:23 AM PDT

Sorte said:

-sorte.

A Provisioner works with food :)

11 am PST,  1 pm CST and 2 pm EST

Fun Fact: 4 am Australian time! Luckily I won't have to show the bags under my eyes on stream! haha :D

• 1468 posts
    April 13, 2017 5:33 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Fun Fact: 4 am Australian time! Luckily I won't have to show the bags under my eyes on stream! haha :D

Ouch! I thought I had it bad being in Europe for time zone related stuff but the stream is actually at a really good time for me (7pm BST). At least you get sun sea and BBQs so it isn't all bad :).

• 112 posts
    April 13, 2017 5:34 AM PDT

Awesome Newsletter.  Great to see those crafty gnomes in their natural habitat.  Also, good to see some information on other systems like crafting and harvesting.  

• 248 posts
    April 13, 2017 5:50 AM PDT

Cromulent said:

Kilsin said:

Ouch! I thought I had it bad being in Europe for time zone related stuff but the stream is actually at a really good time for me (7pm BST). At least you get sun sea and BBQs so it isn't all bad :).

Oh, great!
    7pm bst IS 20.00 cet. I got it right!

/proud

-sorte.

• 2886 posts
    April 13, 2017 5:55 AM PDT

Best newsletter ever! And I'm not just saying that cause I'm in it :P

These next few weeks are gonna be awesome

• 626 posts
    April 13, 2017 6:24 AM PDT

Agreed @Bazgrim! Loved this newsletter! :)

• 46 posts
    April 13, 2017 6:35 AM PDT

Any comments on the mechanism for improving a tradeskill profession? Will it be a skill-linked progression like EQ1 or a seperate level system like EQ2 where you would be a level 20 paladin and a level 5 blacksmith?

Also any thoughts on how adventurer level will influence maximum crafter level - for instance could a level 1 adventurer be a master craftsman or would their crafting potential be limited by their adventuring level ? 

Thanks for the awesome update, can't wait for the next stream!

• 110 posts
    April 13, 2017 6:46 AM PDT

Woooo, Bazgrim!!! High five! Woooo!!!

Oh, and I guess the rest of the newsletter was ok. ;p

• 173 posts
    April 13, 2017 6:56 AM PDT

Nice screenie, and all that crafting goodness.  I can't even begin to describe how geeked I am right now.  I have always been an avid crafter and this system looks to be a great one.  Nice work folks!!!

• 148 posts
    April 13, 2017 6:57 AM PDT

The crafting writeup and stream announcements are great. Can't wait 

• 151 posts
    April 13, 2017 7:21 AM PDT

I hope no one missed the new perception video. It has so many nuggets of info and looked GREAT visually!

• 384 posts
    April 13, 2017 7:27 AM PDT

Maximis said:

I hope no one missed the new perception video. It has so many nuggets of info and looked GREAT visually!

For sure! 

"should you choose to become a keeper...."  0.0  sign me up!

• 175 posts
    April 13, 2017 7:28 AM PDT

Really excited for the two streams... and nice to know a bit more about Bazgrim :)

Now for the elephant in the closet: one tradeskill only?! Didn't think it would bother me, and with all the other great crafting/harvesting news, really surprised how much this disappointed me.

However, IF crafting is developed more seriously and takes time/effort somewhat equivalent to levelling my class, then this seems very appropriate as you can't level every class with the same character either. So there's my hope restored!

• 441 posts
    April 13, 2017 7:46 AM PDT

Awesome thanks for a great update. Even a date for not one but two streams =-) EXCITED!!!!

• 201 posts
    April 13, 2017 8:48 AM PDT

Finally, a great newsletter.  Love the info on crafting and I like very much what I heard so far about the direction.  Can't wait to hear more about skills, experimentation, work orders, recipes etc.  Sounds like we should have a robust system...I hope.  Looking forward to more streams and info as well.  Great work. I want this thing released NOW...

• 839 posts
    April 13, 2017 9:10 AM PDT

Great read for both the info and Baz! Great write up on crafting, i am actually really interested to see that develop now! Cheers Kilsin. 

Lookin forward to the streams!

• 2752 posts
    April 13, 2017 9:23 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

A Provisioner works with food :)

11 am PST,  1 pm CST and 2 pm EST

Yes but what is the scribe all about?