Forums » Fan Creations

Dark Myr Wizard

• 9 posts
    April 7, 2017 6:05 AM PDT

Havent decided if im going to play gnome or dark myr first but im leaning to the Myr side more these days. Only one reference of them has been shown so I played around with the design a bit creating some webbed fingers. I love asymetrical designs and this one was fun with the idea of him being "one foot into madness" going on in my head through out the design. Mixed elements of cloth and armor to sort of balance him out a bit with a little familar to keep him company. I love designing armor and characters so this one was a joy to mess with. Might throw some color on it later today if I have time. 

Enjoy 

• 13 posts
    April 7, 2017 8:08 AM PDT

Nice pic!

• 6 posts
    April 7, 2017 8:56 AM PDT

Really good pic!

• 2886 posts
    April 7, 2017 9:00 AM PDT

Well done!

• 542 posts
    April 8, 2017 2:15 PM PDT

That might be me one day with drakeling poopies on my pauldron <3

• April 27, 2017 5:39 AM PDT

This is awesome!

• 213 posts
    April 27, 2017 1:07 PM PDT

Awesome work!!!

• 24 posts
    April 29, 2017 12:52 AM PDT

This is awesome! I wish I had artistic skills like this. Really hope you color it!

• 9 posts
    May 12, 2017 4:31 AM PDT

Sorry I havent been around but been working on issue 2 of my comic book and doing designs for my own game, yeesh feels like im always busy. I wanted to say thanks to all of you guys that liked the dark myr piece but i still havent gotten around to coloring it. But I did start sketching out a Skar Dire Lord for fun

• 189 posts
    July 20, 2017 7:29 PM PDT

Aren't there positions open for a concept artist with VR? hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, cough cough.

• 780 posts
    January 31, 2018 2:21 AM PST

This Skar is quite good.  I could probably deal with them being in the game if they look more like this than like the official concept.  Gotta get rid of those crazy legs still, though.  Throw some normal legs on there, and we're good to go, I reckon.

• 217 posts
    February 3, 2018 7:15 AM PST

Some really good stuff here, bravo!!