Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

How will you survive?

• 9115 posts
    March 23, 2017 4:08 PM PDT

Shai said:

Very atmospheric screencaps, Kilsin.  Thanks.  I notice that all the horizons are terrain again, albiet farther away this time.  I'd love to see an example of zone with a horizon that isn't terrain!

You will have to wait until we reveal new zones man, these screenshots are all from the same zone and it is in a rocky mountain region and makes perfect sense to be enclosed by mountain walls, other regions are open. ;)

• 200 posts
    March 23, 2017 4:16 PM PDT

Some warm socks ought to do it! I better work on my knitting skill...

Love the screenshots :).

• 8 posts
    March 23, 2017 4:42 PM PDT

I'll have to deal with it according to how it affects me!  I'm excited for the possibilities of the climate system.  Like if you are unprepared for a cold environment and just have your metal armor on, you would slowly start to slow down and maybe lose some intelligence (hypothermia)  Maybe even freeze in place and start to take damage over time.  Or trying to climb one of those snowy mountains could start a small snow-slide.  Reminds me of skating around on the ice in icy zones in EQ1, good times!  Remind me not to lick my frozen shield.

• 542 posts
    March 23, 2017 4:54 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

At first I was afraid

I was petrified

Keep thinking I could never live

Without a mount to ride

But then I spent so many nights

Listenin' to the bard's song

And I grew strong

I learned how to get along

Happy times <3 the creepy gardner lady does not want it to end though shhh

And so she's back
    In garden place
    I just walked in to find her there with that mad look upon her face
    I should have changed that stupid lock, I should have made her cleave that tree
    If I'd known for just one second she'd be back to slaughter me
    Gosh oh no, no, gore at my door
    Just lay down now
    'Cause you're not well now anymore
    Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me on the fly
    Do you think of crumble
    Did you think of smashed face with applepie?

Oh no, not I, I will survive
    Oh, as long as I know how to wear my glove, I know I'll slay and thrive
    I've got all my knife to give
    And I've got all my love to give and I'll survive
    I will survive, hey, hey

• 2886 posts
    March 23, 2017 5:01 PM PDT

Fluffy said:

Bazgrim said:

At first I was afraid

I was petrified

Keep thinking I could never live

Without a mount to ride

But then I spent so many nights

Listenin' to the bard's song

And I grew strong

I learned how to get along

Happy times <3 the creepy gardner lady does not want it to end though shhh

And so she's back
    In garden place
    I just walked in to find her there with that mad look upon her face
    I should have changed that stupid lock, I should have made her cleave that tree
    If I'd known for just one second she'd be back to slaughter me
    Gosh oh no, no, gore at my door
    Just lay down now
    'Cause you're not well now anymore
    Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me on the fly
    Do you think of crumble
    Did you think of smashed face with applepie?

Oh no, not I, I will survive
    Oh, as long as I know how to wear my glove, I know I'll slay and thrive
    I've got all my knife to give
    And I've got all my love to give and I'll survive
    I will survive, hey, hey

Hahahaha Fluffy! I knew I could count on you to finish my song! I was hoping someone would and somehow I had a feeling it'd be you :P I set you up for that one lol. Perfect execution - go team haha

• 85 posts
    March 23, 2017 6:08 PM PDT
    As an Ogre Dire Lord: make the Druid fix the weather. Thats what he's there for.

As an Ogre Druid: Set the Dire Lord on fire, because it's funny.
    • 2138 posts
    March 23, 2017 6:24 PM PDT

"They eat these. They can be squeezed for juice and the juice can be drunk. Also. If the juice is allowed to stand it changes yet again. When it changes it makes thecrashof459 peoples animated acting in ways they normally do not. It can also be baked, and if a certain substance is added- it can be changed yet again into a slime that the younger crashof459 peoples crave. It has in it small copies of itself that when buried produce more of its kind. 

I suspect she- and it was a she- they resemble, in parts, our own females,  did not see me as a slave but rather extended a courtesy we extend to each other. By comparison her clothes were  attached finely compared to our method lf layering skins. I could tell she looked upon me as our females do to men when I took of my hood and my white hair went free.

As is our way upon accosting one-who-is-not-known-by-others I kept my head down and asked what they called these. She replied. Yes, she replied directly to me, what was I supposed to think? These people that also landed soon after we- accosted me as an equal!

The cold did not bother me and so I cast off my covering for we expose to each other our true selves when we receive honor and So I did. It was refreshing, the white wetness that clung to the ground did not bother me. Her demeanor changed when she looked into my  glowing eyes and saw the glowing stirations of Fire on my skin as I was born. 

She then made a noise- like the noise we hear in the highlands from the beasts- here eyes went wide and she ran off. Politely allowing me to help myself to the wadjoosay. I ate one raw, it was tolerable. I kept one for you.Perhaps you can squeeze it for juice *chuckles* Be sure to keep the small copies that are inside.

• 3016 posts
    March 23, 2017 6:31 PM PDT

Do we have the option of painting that fence white Kilsin.  and putting in a vegetable garden?  :D   Tomatoes ..carrots, potatoes!  

• 220 posts
    March 23, 2017 8:04 PM PDT
    Huddle together with friends, of course!
    • 9115 posts
    March 23, 2017 9:03 PM PDT

CanadinaXegony said:

Do we have the option of painting that fence white Kilsin.  and putting in a vegetable garden?  :D   Tomatoes ..carrots, potatoes!  

Haha, I am not sure the NPC would appreciate you changing the colour of her fence! ;)

• 542 posts
    March 24, 2017 9:15 AM PDT

always happy with songs Bazgrim <3

I bet the gardning lady would not like a white fence,too easy to spot all the bloodstains

Part of me hopes we can paint it white anyway to upset her and see her go crazyyy

This post was edited by Fluffy at March 24, 2017 9:17 AM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    March 24, 2017 11:18 AM PDT

Beefcake said:

As an Ogre,  I will kill an annoying Halfling and wear his skin as a mask. Everyone will let me pass, because no one assumes a Halfling will hurt them.

Well, it might take a couple Halflings to make the mask big enough.

How will I survive?   By staying away from Beefcake..I don't think he likes gnomes either :D

• 3016 posts
    March 24, 2017 11:19 AM PDT

Fluffy said:

always happy with songs Bazgrim <3

I bet the gardning lady would not like a white fence,too easy to spot all the bloodstains

Part of me hopes we can paint it white anyway to upset her and see her go crazyyy

LOL!  Well we *could* gang up on her..move her somewhere else and take over that house,  invite our friends for a party. :P  AND paint that fence white :D

• 542 posts
    March 24, 2017 12:06 PM PDT

There have been games those things were a way of living to me,so much enjoyment in the little things.
    Like 1 person makes her think we steal an apple,the gardning lady starts to chase the thief*.While someone else aggros the fat lizard on the rocks behind the house. Then we drop off the 2 lovebirds and watch her get eaten alive <3 Meanwhile the ranger is prepared to tame the fat lizard so it can join the danceparty when the fence is painted white

I used to enjoy games for hours with things like this

• 363 posts
    March 24, 2017 2:36 PM PDT

Beefcake said:

As an Ogre,  I will kill an annoying Halfling and wear his skin as a mask. Everyone will let me pass, because no one assumes a Halfling will hurt them.

What if the Halfling is only mildly annoying???

• 542 posts
    March 26, 2017 3:20 AM PDT

The thought that other halflings would assume someone is one of them if they wear them as mask haha
    I wonder what smells the worst,halflings or ogres wearing mildly decaying halfling flesh as a mask :-D
    Imagine it would be like an ogre at a danceparty wearing a feathery boa,smelling worse than a drunkard somehow

In the cold areas,all halflings and gnomes will be rubbing against me for survival and I'd have a happy face,though it would be difficult to see

• 1618 posts
    March 26, 2017 8:04 AM PDT

CanadinaXegony said:

Beefcake said:

How will I survive?   By staying away from Beefcake..I don't think he likes gnomes either :D

I like every Gnomes. With the right seasoning, they make a great flambé'.

• 1618 posts
    March 26, 2017 8:07 AM PDT

Anistosoles said:

Beefcake said:

What if the Halfling is only mildly annoying???

You cannot make a believable mask from a mild annoying halfling. No one would be fooled by that. They don't exist.

• 3016 posts
    March 26, 2017 12:47 PM PDT

Beefcake said:

CanadinaXegony said:

Beefcake said:

I like every Gnomes. With the right seasoning, they make a great flambé'.

EEEK!  *trembles in her little gnome boots*