In life, we take what we can get..=P

• 342 posts
    March 18, 2017 6:56 PM PDT

Convo said:

Amiright!?

You are Correct !

• 151 posts
    March 19, 2017 1:28 AM PDT

I want to agree with you, but first please tell me absolutely anything about the class.

• 1017 posts
    March 19, 2017 3:17 AM PDT

Shai said:

I want to agree with you, but first please tell me absolutely anything about the class.

Haha.  Nice one.

• 156 posts
    March 19, 2017 4:18 AM PDT

Ha. It's time will come. Just know this class is near and dear to my heart. We need to nail it.  This section was really one of the only places I posted prior to joining the team so really just stopping in and saying hi. :-) 

This post was edited by Convo at March 19, 2017 4:30 AM PDT
    • 63 posts
    March 19, 2017 5:53 AM PDT

Convo said:

Ha. It's time will come. Just know this class is near and dear to my heart. We need to nail it.  This section was really one of the only places I posted prior to joining the team so really just stopping in and saying hi. :-) 

Convo I may main Wizard just based on my faith in you. Don't let me down.

This post was edited by Zaide at March 19, 2017 6:11 AM PDT
    • 342 posts
    March 19, 2017 9:35 AM PDT

Convo said:

There are a few full time Greybeards counting on you, so hook us up !

• 32 posts
    March 22, 2017 10:03 AM PDT

Convo! I hope we can discuss this class and its abilities soon with you!

• 152 posts
    March 23, 2017 10:33 PM PDT

Hell yeah! Thanks Convo!

• 98 posts
    March 24, 2017 12:57 PM PDT

you are such a teaser convo! now give us all those sweet wizi classinfos :D

just joking. take your time. i'm sure you will get the classes right!

• 26 posts
    April 3, 2017 7:39 AM PDT

Hi Convo.  I would love to hear your thoughts on the 'Kurnark slump' the Wizards of old went through and what might be done to counter rising mob HP reducing the value of burst DPS.  I love the Wizard but Kurnark broke my soul :)

• 156 posts
    April 6, 2017 7:02 AM PDT

I really can't go into too much detail but just know it's something I've brought up.  I've shared a ton of thoughts on this class with the team and I really want us to nail it.   I have some ideas and It's certainly something we need to always be aware of.    So much consideration needs to be made when advancing the game in challenge and levels.   The most important part of all this is just the awareness of it.  It wasn't just an HP issue either, there were some resist issues with that Kunark expansion as well. IRC anyway.   Btw.. Joppa has been leading the overall class design and has been doing a really good job of it imo.  

This post was edited by Convo at April 6, 2017 7:26 AM PDT
    • 26 posts
    April 6, 2017 8:08 AM PDT

Convo said:

I really can't go into too much detail but just know it's something I've brought up.

Thank you immensely for this.  Just knowing that the team is aware of this potential issue is amazing.  Nothing else need be said =)

• 15 posts
    April 6, 2017 6:56 PM PDT

Yes and spell damage scaling in comparison to weapon damage scaling was horrendous on top of the resistances, mob hp and the nice little ability to summon the poor caster that was nuking from the background. All of these things hurt in several ways back in kunark and not that much better in velious. I didn't feel like a wizard in truth until AAs came out.