Forums » The Shaman

What race will you be?

• 60 posts
    August 4, 2017 5:40 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Nymphey said:

I thought you were an Erudite pally?

You can have more than one character in EQ, ya know :P

I know I had just happened to read his other post about Erudites. 

On the note of the actual topic tho... if I do end up on a shaman, I will Most likely play skar.

Not a fan of being big in games, and an elf or human shaman... would just be too odd to play.

• 516 posts
    August 11, 2017 3:19 PM PDT

Nymphey said:

Eurd said:

I will more than likely choose Ogre to balance out the heavier spell casting side of the class to force it as much a possible into a hybrid class.  I was an Ogre shaman in EQ I as well.

I thought you were an Erudite pally? And everyone was a Ogre shaman... but us cool kids were iksar shamans :P

Gasp! I was a Barbarian shaman...until the Iksar race was introduced! But I always went back to my first character in EQ1. Halas/Everfrost was such an awesome place.

• 65 posts
    October 5, 2018 3:15 PM PDT

lookin strongly at making a Archai Shaman looks like a good race, but really kinda waiting for the racial passives to drop if there will be any, also would like to see racial starting stats as well before making a final decision.

• 21 posts
    October 6, 2018 8:41 AM PDT
    Ogre all the way, end game the stats usually balanced out between the races in eq1 with gear and aa. Only racial passive ability that mattered for a shaman was frontal stun immunity.
    • 10 posts
    December 3, 2018 10:10 PM PST
    Archai
    • 65 posts
    January 10, 2019 7:25 AM PST

nice

This post was edited by Bannik at January 10, 2019 7:26 AM PST
    • 36 posts
    February 3, 2019 11:11 PM PST

Archai look pretty cool and have an intersting backstory, but I just can't turn my back on The Nine God of the Skar.  

• 11 posts
    February 20, 2019 2:11 PM PST

Abacda said:

Well, since there are no Trolls, I will be making a Skar Shaman. I only hope we get alchemy and that some of the best items are bone. Bone Shield, Bone Spear, Bone Totem, Bone Armor, etc.

I am so bumbed, I can't be a Troll Shaman. I will miss my green alter-ego.

Probably will play a Skar or an Ogre, I guess. It doesnt seem right playing a non-evil Shaman. 

-Chris

This post was edited by trukk at February 20, 2019 2:12 PM PST