Forums » News and Announcements

We have an official Pantheon Wiki

• 1479 posts
    June 10, 2018 3:22 AM PDT

Just to warn that the wiki shows the button "claim this wiki", is this known or has the current guardian forgotten the visit the wiki for a while ?

• 31 posts
    June 20, 2018 12:31 PM PDT

That is intentional.  Even official wikis can be claimed, and the intent is to allow community members who want to become admins an avenue to do so.  While an official wiki, content is still maintained by the community, and not by VR in an official capacity.

• 1479 posts
    June 21, 2018 1:54 AM PDT

Fine, thanks. I'm not really used with wiki's functionnalities.

• 80 posts
    December 18, 2018 12:40 PM PST

Why is Twitch coded into the wiki? I get random streams at the bottom of the page.

Or is it an ad and this how twitch streamers are advertising their streams now?

It's either Lirik or Drlupo.

This post was edited by Makinelly at December 18, 2018 12:40 PM PST
    • 8 posts
    December 18, 2018 12:57 PM PST

Makinelly said:

Why is Twitch coded into the wiki? I get random streams at the bottom of the page.

Or is it an ad and this how twitch streamers are advertising their streams now?

It's either Lirik or Drlupo.

Because the wiki is hosted on Gamepedia, which is owned and operated by Curse. Curse LLC is an online game portal and network of gaming websites, owned by Twitch Interactive, Inc, a subsiduary of Amazon.com.

They (Gamepedia) stream active Twitch videos as a "feature." Also, if you have a Gamepedia PRO membership, you can "enjoy an ad-free experience" on Gamepedia.

Twitch apps on Gamepedia also help drive traffic to the streamer. You know what they say... "it's a win-win" deal (as long as the consumer tolerates/uses it, I guess).

This post was edited by Snowfox at December 18, 2018 1:07 PM PST
    • 15 posts
    January 9, 2019 7:11 AM PST

Very convenient!  Thank you!