Forums » News and Announcements

We have an official Pantheon Wiki

• 9115 posts
    March 13, 2017 4:45 PM PDT

Ultra said:

Cool this should of been part of the newsletter and i would of been happy :P

It was ready for the newsletter or it would have been included, this is even more proof that we release things almost immediately after they are ready, whether we have an announcement lined up for them or not. ;)

• 77 posts
    March 13, 2017 5:33 PM PDT

Very clean, and organized. (Don't see any addage) Thank you for this and good job all that are helping out to make it easier than most wiki's to guide through.

This post was edited by Nolvu at March 13, 2017 5:34 PM PDT
    • 52 posts
    March 13, 2017 10:53 PM PDT

Kilsin if you give me pre-pre alpha access I'll get this wiki fully updated in no time :)

• 67 posts
    March 13, 2017 11:23 PM PDT

Very nice ! Love it !

• 9115 posts
    March 14, 2017 1:56 AM PDT

Zaide said:

Kilsin if you give me pre-pre alpha access I'll get this wiki fully updated in no time :)

Hahaha, that is not the first offer I have had mate! :D

This is a community/public project so now that we have established a solid platform it is up to everyone else to populate it at their own pace with as much accurate publicly known information as possible :)

• 66 posts
    March 14, 2017 4:03 AM PDT

oh my, look at the gameplay i have found :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWY1DxXqSi8

any chance we can add this video to the wiki so people can see just how far this has come? i mean, it really is a piece of Pantheon history :D

• 780 posts
    March 14, 2017 4:38 AM PDT

Furty said:

oh my, look at the gameplay i have found :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWY1DxXqSi8

any chance we can add this video to the wiki so people can see just how far this has come? i mean, it really is a piece of Pantheon history :D

Lol, yuck.  Thanks for the link though, man.  I hadn't seen that.  Yes, they have certainly made a ton of progress.  Also, whatever that boar (rat?) thing player race is, I definitely prefer them to Skar.

I agree that this should be on the wiki.

• 393 posts
    March 18, 2017 4:12 PM PDT

This is great news!

• 160 posts
    April 9, 2017 12:40 AM PDT

Kilsin,

Are the alpha and beta testers going to be allowed to fill this up, or is the NDA going to prevent that?

This post was edited by Nuggie at April 9, 2017 12:41 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    April 9, 2017 3:17 AM PDT

Nuggie said:

Kilsin,

Are the alpha and beta testers going to be allowed to fill this up, or is the NDA going to prevent that?

You answered your own question, my friend, an NDA is a Non-Disclosure Agreement, so they will not be able to disclose any information at all, anywhere while under its influence. ;)

• 483 posts
    April 9, 2017 3:54 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

You answered your own question, my friend, an NDA is a Non-Disclosure Agreement, so they will not be able to disclose any information at all, anywhere while under its influence. ;)

Hi Kilsin, since the alpha and beta will have NDA I'm curious if the forums will stay open to public view when we move into those testing phases?

• 781 posts
    April 9, 2017 4:10 AM PDT

jpedrote said:

Kilsin said:

Hi Kilsin, since the alpha and beta will have NDA I'm curious if the forums will stay open to public view when we move into those testing phases?

I am thinking that the Testing forums will be in sections / tabs .  You will be able to post in general etc.. just like these, Pre Alpha section will more then likely be locked as we will all be under NDA

• 2886 posts
    April 9, 2017 7:54 AM PDT

Kelem said:

jpedrote said:

Kilsin said:

I am thinking that the Testing forums will be in sections / tabs .  You will be able to post in general etc.. just like these, Pre Alpha section will more then likely be locked as we will all be under NDA

I think I remember him saying that. The testing subforums will probably only be viewable by accounts with that pledge level of testing (kinda like the VIPs and Champions subforums now). And you will be able to post about testing in those specific subforums. If you post anything related to testing outside of those subforums, you will likely be subject to punishment.

• 9115 posts
    April 9, 2017 5:31 PM PDT

jpedrote said:

Kilsin said:

We will have separate subforums that are hidden via permissions to only those who have testing access for any given testing phase for people to provide feedback and interact with the team, we also have a very good in-game bug reporting system, both of these have been spoken about in other threads.

• 72 posts
    April 13, 2017 11:31 PM PDT

I really appreciate gaming companies which divert some of their own time and efforts into a good Wiki page.  It insures a safer form of informational attainment with the lesser risk of keylogging or malware infiltration at the least.   I currently work on a wiki page myself, along with a few other friends who devote much time to its development and appearance.  It's certainly not an easy task to create a good wiki page with articles and graphics which effectively draws the attention of an audience.

The wiki will defiantly be my hotspot for my insatiable thirst for lore and other valuable information.

• 63 posts
    April 16, 2017 8:47 PM PDT

https://pantheonriseofthefallen.gamepedia.com/Pantheon:_Rise_of_the_Fallen_Wiki

I have spent a week or so updating the Wiki. Please give it a look and let me know what you think. Any suggestions or things you would like me to work on specifically?

1. I made the images uniform instead of mix-matched from peoples custom made images to old images from the kickstarter which are non-cannon.
    2. I created images, thumbnails and icons based on source code from Pantheons official site.
    3. I added in place holder images using public domain clip-art (Little guy with a ?) for classes and/or races that are not yet known and have no image.
    4. I updated the right column widgets that held the thumbnails to show what classes go with what race and vise versa.
    5. I corrected spelling errors and fixed broken code that was laced in the home page.
    6. I corrected the header code on the widgets and conslidated titles.
    7. I conslidated link areas into more cohesive sections to reduce clutter and create more click conversions.
    8. I added an area for fan made material with the links.
    9. I added a banner image that shows in the left column and on the header via mobile with Media Queries.
    10. I updated the Newsletter widget for this month.
    11. I updated the Videos widget to include the latest videos and oldest videos.
    12. I added videos made by EQOANostilga under the Races section for lore on all 9 races.
    13. I added a link to TemmiTalks under the fan made links, along with Pantheon Crafters and Terminus Terminal.
    14. I took the most recent crafting image and broke it into pieces to add as placeholders on pages where crafting is located. Alchemy, Scribe, Blacksmithing and Woodworking now have images.
    15. I moved around the informaiton in the widgets for Gameplay, Lore and World. Making them a bit more understandable and adding/removing the links where needed to the appropriate section.
    16. I updated the video on the page to be the latest video on the perception system instead of the preview from 2015.

I am looking at updating reference and text from the official site and lore as needed next.

This post was edited by Burnsmh at April 16, 2017 8:48 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    April 17, 2017 2:47 AM PDT

Burnsmh said:

https://pantheonriseofthefallen.gamepedia.com/Pantheon:_Rise_of_the_Fallen_Wiki

I have spent a week or so updating the Wiki. Please give it a look and let me know what you think. Any suggestions or things you would like me to work on specifically?

1. I made the images uniform instead of mix-matched from peoples custom made images to old images from the kickstarter which are non-cannon.
    2. I created images, thumbnails and icons based on source code from Pantheons official site.
    3. I added in place holder images using public domain clip-art (Little guy with a ?) for classes and/or races that are not yet known and have no image.
    4. I updated the right column widgets that held the thumbnails to show what classes go with what race and vise versa.
    5. I corrected spelling errors and fixed broken code that was laced in the home page.
    6. I corrected the header code on the widgets and conslidated titles.
    7. I conslidated link areas into more cohesive sections to reduce clutter and create more click conversions.
    8. I added an area for fan made material with the links.
    9. I added a banner image that shows in the left column and on the header via mobile with Media Queries.
    10. I updated the Newsletter widget for this month.
    11. I updated the Videos widget to include the latest videos and oldest videos.
    12. I added videos made by EQOANostilga under the Races section for lore on all 9 races.
    13. I added a link to TemmiTalks under the fan made links, along with Pantheon Crafters and Terminus Terminal.
    14. I took the most recent crafting image and broke it into pieces to add as placeholders on pages where crafting is located. Alchemy, Scribe, Blacksmithing and Woodworking now have images.
    15. I moved around the informaiton in the widgets for Gameplay, Lore and World. Making them a bit more understandable and adding/removing the links where needed to the appropriate section.
    16. I updated the video on the page to be the latest video on the perception system instead of the preview from 2015.

I am looking at updating reference and text from the official site and lore as needed next.

That looks really good man, great job! :)

• 40 posts
    April 17, 2017 3:54 AM PDT

Nicely done :) it looks great.

• 1 posts
    April 17, 2017 3:37 PM PDT

HAve to agree the Wiki looks great but saddly its just making me want to play that much more

• 37 posts
    April 17, 2017 3:56 PM PDT

WOW! Burnsmh, just wow! You are awesome!

Ari

• 63 posts
    April 17, 2017 4:12 PM PDT

Update: I added a basic quest and a few items from the live-stream to demonstrate how it will look for quest and items.

Added Quest page by zone: https://pantheonriseofthefallen.gamepedia.com/Quest

Added Quest from live stream as example:

https://pantheonriseofthefallen.gamepedia.com/ ->

https://pantheonriseofthefallen.gamepedia.com/Quest ->

https://pantheonriseofthefallen.gamepedia.com/Thronefast_Quest ->

https://pantheonriseofthefallen.gamepedia.com/Feels_like_we%27re_being_watched..._(Level_11%2B)

The rewards links are click-able and bring you to the way items are set-up.

Once you are on the item page if you click what drops the item it brings you back to the quest.

I will only be updating this thread for signficant updates like this. Not for every single change. Not looking just to be patted on the head, I love the encourgment though, but I am posting for feedback specifically. If you have any issues, concerns, comments or would like me to work on something specific please speak up. But feel free to boost my ego too LOL

• 19 posts
    April 19, 2017 8:39 AM PDT

The wiki looks great!

• 68 posts
    December 4, 2017 10:41 PM PST

I love the way it looks. Bookmarked it too.

• 22 posts
    April 10, 2018 10:00 PM PDT

Oh, very nice! Wiki pages are awesome!

• 18 posts
    April 20, 2018 9:08 PM PDT

Nice work!!