Forums » News and Announcements

We have an official Pantheon Wiki!

• 5469 posts
    March 13, 2017 4:45 PM PDT

Ultra said:

Cool this should of been part of the newsletter and i would of been happy :P

It was ready for the newsletter or it would have been included, this is even more proof that we release things almost immediately after they are ready, whether we have an announcement lined up for them or not. ;)

• 69 posts
    March 13, 2017 5:33 PM PDT

Very clean, and organized. (Don't see any addage) Thank you for this and good job all that are helping out to make it easier than most wiki's to guide through.

This post was edited by Nolvu at March 13, 2017 5:34 PM PDT
    • 47 posts
    March 13, 2017 10:53 PM PDT

Kilsin if you give me pre-pre alpha access I'll get this wiki fully updated in no time :)

• 47 posts
    March 13, 2017 11:23 PM PDT

Very nice ! Love it !

• 5469 posts
    March 14, 2017 1:56 AM PDT

Zaide said:

Kilsin if you give me pre-pre alpha access I'll get this wiki fully updated in no time :)

Hahaha, that is not the first offer I have had mate! :D

This is a community/public project so now that we have established a solid platform it is up to everyone else to populate it at their own pace with as much accurate publicly known information as possible :)

• 65 posts
    March 14, 2017 4:03 AM PDT

oh my, look at the gameplay i have found :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWY1DxXqSi8

any chance we can add this video to the wiki so people can see just how far this has come? i mean, it really is a piece of Pantheon history :D

• 840 posts
    March 14, 2017 4:38 AM PDT

Furty said:

oh my, look at the gameplay i have found :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWY1DxXqSi8

any chance we can add this video to the wiki so people can see just how far this has come? i mean, it really is a piece of Pantheon history :D

Lol, yuck.  Thanks for the link though, man.  I hadn't seen that.  Yes, they have certainly made a ton of progress.  Also, whatever that boar (rat?) thing player race is, I definitely prefer them to Skar.

I agree that this should be on the wiki.

• 373 posts
    March 18, 2017 4:12 PM PDT

This is great news!