Forums » News and Announcements

We have an official Pantheon Wiki

• 9115 posts
    March 13, 2017 5:00 AM PDT

We have had our Wiki up for a little while now but recently, and with the help of some of our awesome community members, we have added quite a bit of information and cleaned it up a lot, so feel free to jump in and look around, help contribute if you can and lets make this a community project to be proud of!

https://pantheonriseofthefallen.gamepedia.com/Pantheon:_Rise_of_the_Fallen_Wiki

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at March 13, 2017 4:20 PM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    March 13, 2017 5:15 AM PDT

Awesome. I love wikis. Looking forward to seeing this get filled out!

• 37 posts
    March 13, 2017 5:46 AM PDT

Bookmarked! :D

• 2 posts
    March 13, 2017 6:26 AM PDT

It will be nice to see how it evolves along side the development.

• 801 posts
    March 13, 2017 7:17 AM PDT

+1 for kilsin, hard work

Kilsin, well organized and clean.

• 3852 posts
    March 13, 2017 7:29 AM PDT

Wikis are so very nice for those of us that are lazy or don't have the time to figure every single thing out for ourselves. Right now everything is fluid but I will definitely get involved with the wiki well before release and hopefully be a regular reader/contributor.

• 191 posts
    March 13, 2017 7:37 AM PDT

Wiki's great, but consider moving it off gamepedia as soon as possible.  My god, the ad-spam =(

AROUND THE WEB: THE REAL REASON HOLLYWOOD WON'T CAST HILARY DUFF ANYMORE!!

10 ACTORS WHO RUINED THEIR OWN CAREERS

• 763 posts
    March 13, 2017 7:42 AM PDT

Shai said:

... 10 ACTORS WHO RUINED THEIR OWN CAREERS ...

Who were they then? Don't leave us in suspense!

• 2886 posts
    March 13, 2017 7:49 AM PDT

Evoras said:

Shai said:

... 10 ACTORS WHO RUINED THEIR OWN CAREERS ...

Lol damn you clickbait and your seductive ways!

• 191 posts
    March 13, 2017 7:50 AM PDT

Evoras said:

I don't know, but the giant, brightly-colored picture searing my retinas was of Peewee Herman so I'm sure it would have been a riveting piece of well-researched journalism.

• 2752 posts
    March 13, 2017 9:24 AM PDT

THE IMAGE YOU ARE REQUESTING DOES NOT EXIST

Yay for Wiki! I hope it is a good one, far far too many are absolutely useless with nothing but broken page links. 

• 643 posts
    March 13, 2017 9:27 AM PDT

Kilsin,

The WIki page says :

The most comprehensive source of Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen information with 434 pages (105 articles) written by 254,006 users.

That sounds too good to be true.  Is that an error or are there really 254,000 users?

wow - I just went and looked again - 5081 PAGES of registered users.  That's incredible!

This post was edited by fazool at March 13, 2017 9:28 AM PDT
    • 780 posts
    March 13, 2017 10:18 AM PDT

Nice.  Now just need some fancy new information to go in there!

• 2886 posts
    March 13, 2017 10:51 AM PDT

fazool said:

Kilsin,

The WIki page says :

The most comprehensive source of Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen information with 434 pages (105 articles) written by 254,006 users.

That sounds too good to be true.  Is that an error or are there really 254,000 users?

wow - I just went and looked again - 5081 PAGES of registered users.  That's incredible!

But if you look at the list, there's a bunch of users with seemingly fake names like "00000000," "00140df," "001fatih," "1091198228," "03201456789JJG," and my personal favorite... "00fart" lol. Although honorable mention to "0011110000110011" which if I'm not mistaken, is binary for "<3" Anyway, if you click on them, there is no wiki activity credited to them. So unfortunately, I don't think that's at all indicative of the size of the Pantheon community. There are currently only 11,487 members registered to our forums. That's more realistic. Which, don't get me wrong, is still an impressive number. But I'm guessing the majority of those 254,000 are bots that found their way in before proper security measures were set up or something.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at March 13, 2017 11:12 AM PDT
    • 2752 posts
    March 13, 2017 11:07 AM PDT

Those are just bots and otherwise members of Gamepedia, not necessarily Pantheon's wiki. Some of the users are from 2011 even.

• 3016 posts
    March 13, 2017 12:21 PM PDT

Bots and old information from 2011?   Pantheon wasn't front and center then,   is there a way to get rid of all the chaff and just have useful, pertinent information for Pantheon..without clickbait and all that other stuff?   Clean, useful, pertinent information...this would be a good idea. :P  Also there is a button up left side that says "CLAIM THIS WIKI"   have you done that yet? :D  hehehe  Guess I should say something positive here, instead of all critical,  glad this has been started.   I probably won't be one of the contributors,  but I WILL read it.    Have it bookmarked, thanks for the heads up Kilsin.  :)

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at March 13, 2017 12:56 PM PDT
    • 668 posts
    March 13, 2017 12:26 PM PDT

Exciting news...  Added to favorites.  I like how easy it is to navigate and get information.

Looking forward to the Wiki progressing as we get more and more information in.

• 191 posts
    March 13, 2017 12:39 PM PDT

Kilsin, might want to make sure the gamepedia wiki contents are exportable before it gets too developed.  Ultimately, I think you guys are going to want to host the official wiki instead of using something like gamepedia.  Maybe co-host with your new website when that all goes live.  Ask your back-end guys, but it doesn't have to be hard: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B0078U8W14

• 441 posts
    March 13, 2017 1:48 PM PDT

This is good news =-) Thanks for the update.

• 82 posts
    March 13, 2017 2:50 PM PDT

Cool this should of been part of the newsletter and i would of been happy :P

• 643 posts
    March 13, 2017 4:25 PM PDT

Iksar said:

Those are just bots and otherwise members of Gamepedia, not necessarily Pantheon's wiki. Some of the users are from 2011 even.

ooohhhhh OK that makes sense.

Dont get me wrong I think 10K registered users is awesome - Thats what I thoght it was - suddenly I saw 250K and was like "what?!?! wow"

Still very cool

• 9115 posts
    March 13, 2017 4:40 PM PDT

Iksar said:

THE IMAGE YOU ARE REQUESTING DOES NOT EXIST

Yay for Wiki! I hope it is a good one, far far too many are absolutely useless with nothing but broken page links. 

You are the second person to have that issue, I have changed the source so it should be better now, thanks. :)

• 9115 posts
    March 13, 2017 4:41 PM PDT

Shai said:

Wiki's great, but consider moving it off gamepedia as soon as possible.  My god, the ad-spam =(

AROUND THE WEB: THE REAL REASON HOLLYWOOD WON'T CAST HILARY DUFF ANYMORE!!

10 ACTORS WHO RUINED THEIR OWN CAREERS

A deal was made with gamepedia way back during the Kickstarter days so we don't have a choice, just use Adblock or something if they annoy you man. :)

• 9115 posts
    March 13, 2017 4:42 PM PDT

fazool said:

Kilsin,

The WIki page says :

It is showing for all of the wiki not just Pantheon ;)

• 9115 posts
    March 13, 2017 4:44 PM PDT

CanadinaXegony said:

Bots and old information from 2011?   Pantheon wasn't front and center then,   is there a way to get rid of all the chaff and just have useful, pertinent information for Pantheon..without clickbait and all that other stuff?   Clean, useful, pertinent information...this would be a good idea. :P  Also there is a button up left side that says "CLAIM THIS WIKI"   have you done that yet? :D  hehehe  Guess I should say something positive here, instead of all critical,  glad this has been started.   I probably won't be one of the contributors,  but I WILL read it.    Have it bookmarked, thanks for the heads up Kilsin.  :)

Sure if you folks want to go for it, it is a community/public driven platform so it will only be as good as you folks want it to be, we will officially maintain it by removing spam and misinformation but the rest is up to you folks. :)

Use an Adblocker if you don't like the ads, it is out of our control.