Forums » The Dwarves

Petition

    • 97 posts
    March 11, 2017 9:55 PM PST

    I believe we have a strong stance as being first to arrive on Terminus during the collisions, have the coolest Pantheon that chilled with us in Khadassa, and the merefact Coldark Steel. That we should be first on the website race list, in front of them glowing thingies.

    We should petition this.

    • 1566 posts
    March 12, 2017 12:13 PM PDT

    First to arrive just means Dwarves are oldest and smelliest. Even Ogres don't like the taste of Dwarven meat. Their skin is so tough and chewy, it's only really good for making sports balls out of.

    • 2579 posts
    March 12, 2017 3:26 PM PDT

    Beefcake said:

    First to arrive just means Dwarves are oldest and smelliest. Even Ogres don't like the taste of Dwarven meat. Their skin is so tough and chewy, it's only really good for making sports balls out of.

    Go pick on someone your own size! There's literally no way anyone smells worse than an ogre. Khadassian dwarves' skin is made of stone - shows you much you know, dumb ogre lol. Starting a petition to ban Beefcake from the Dwarf subforum :P

    /signed to the OP. At the very least, they should be listed in alphabetical order lol. Chronological or alphabetical.. take your pick haha.

    and /signed to my own new petition lol

    • 1566 posts
    March 12, 2017 3:59 PM PDT

    Fine, we can call a truce. At least you aren't Gnomes. 

    • Moderator
    • 7436 posts
    March 12, 2017 4:36 PM PDT

    Hahaha, I actually set it up in alphabetical order to save any preference arguments or favouritism :)

    • 2579 posts
    March 12, 2017 6:04 PM PDT

    Beefcake said:

    Fine, we can call a truce. At least you aren't Gnomes. 

    Lol a common enemy :P

    Kilsin said:

    Hahaha, I actually set it up in alphabetical order to save any preference arguments or favouritism :)

    Lol in the forums, yes, but on the Races page, they seem to be in no particular order. But I know that's not your jurisdiction haha. Although now that Crusader got changed to Paladin, it's not in alphabetical order anymore :P (also Cleric comes before Bard for some reason haha)

     

    • 1566 posts
    March 12, 2017 6:48 PM PDT

    It's a Gnomish Conspiracy!


    This post was edited by Beefcake at March 12, 2017 7:07 PM PDT
    • 2371 posts
    March 19, 2017 1:50 PM PDT

    Beefcake said:

    Fine, we can call a truce. At least you aren't Gnomes. 

     

    *hand on hip*  And..whats samatter with Gnomes?  hehehe