Forums » Store Questions & Feedback

Pledge Rewards question

• 399 posts
    March 8, 2017 1:34 PM PST

Just a small question, the rewards like...

Are they for one Character, or for every character you ever make?

• 8419 posts
    March 8, 2017 4:18 PM PST

They are for one character I believe and none of them will have stats or bonuses that give the character an advantage, they are most likely illusions, clicky effects, visual items etc.

• 1549 posts
    March 8, 2017 5:18 PM PST

Although if you only create one character, then they will be for every character you make!

• 21 posts
    March 8, 2017 9:25 PM PST

kelenin said:

Although if you only create one character, then they will be for every character you make!

Blasphemy!...  Only one character.. If that was intended there would be only one class :)  Gotta try them all.....

• 295 posts
    May 21, 2018 8:38 AM PDT

I didn't want to create another thread for my question so I will just post it on this one:

My wife and I were rewarded with naming an in game item from our Pledge amounts.  I was just wondering an ETA or an idea of when items will start being made/named?  I don't know what stage is going on in development right now.  But with the footage available it appears that the zones are done except final touches and mobs, buildings and objects are being placed.  I assume next comes items, money and drop rate statistics.   Anyone with a better idea of what is going on willing and able to share that information?

• 2 posts
    December 13, 2018 2:32 PM PST

I don't know if this has been covered or not. I am currently pledged as a Protector but was going to change to Pathfinder for the Alpha access. But in the header it says "Exclusive Champion Rewards of the Faithful, all Supporter Rewards, plus unlimited Champion and Supporter
    forum access. Pledges with multiple copies of the game receive listed rewards on one account only.

The question is with the part where it says Pledges with multiple copies of the game receive listed rewards on one account only? I just want to make sure we both get access to the Alpha and beta. I understand the name reservation and all that being to the purchaser of the account. 

• 8419 posts
    December 13, 2018 4:28 PM PST

Cipherdec said:

I don't know if this has been covered or not. I am currently pledged as a Protector but was going to change to Pathfinder for the Alpha access. But in the header it says "Exclusive Champion Rewards of the Faithful, all Supporter Rewards, plus unlimited Champion and Supporter
    forum access. Pledges with multiple copies of the game receive listed rewards on one account only.

The question is with the part where it says Pledges with multiple copies of the game receive listed rewards on one account only? I just want to make sure we both get access to the Alpha and beta. I understand the name reservation and all that being to the purchaser of the account. 

Hi Cipherdec, 

Only the person who purchases the pledge will get testing access, this goes for all other rewards too, the bonus copy of the game is a reward in itself, so you can give it away to a friend or family member and have someone to group with but they will not receive any of the rewards.

This is the case for all of our pledges.

• 194 posts
    January 5, 2019 9:26 PM PST

Going to bump this one a little.

Where can we find the pledge rewards for the older tiers? Not the first ones but those changed about 1yr or so ago. I originally pledged for the old version of the Triumvirate's Pledge and khow the cloth map, postcard and I THINK framed print are no longer being received. Do I not get these even though the previous version of my pledge listed them as being included?

This post was edited by Holywind at January 5, 2019 9:28 PM PST
    • 4174 posts
    January 6, 2019 9:45 AM PST

Holywind said:

Going to bump this one a little.

Where can we find the pledge rewards for the older tiers? Not the first ones but those changed about 1yr or so ago. I originally pledged for the old version of the Triumvirate's Pledge and khow the cloth map, postcard and I THINK framed print are no longer being received. Do I not get these even though the previous version of my pledge listed them as being included?

You will receive what you were told at the time you pledged, even if it was back from the Kickstarter days. When rewards are removed from tiers, that just means that any new pledges from that point on won't be able to receive those specific rewards. The postcard and cloth map likely have relatively high production/mailing costs, so they probably have just already met their budget for how much they can spend on those. But they will still of course honor those they have already promised.

If you have any questions about what your pledge includes, it's best to contact the Support department: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/