Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

So, tattoos...

• 16 posts
    March 8, 2017 8:55 AM PST

So who has gotten a Pantheon: RotF tattoo, so far?

I mean, aside from Vin Diesel...

Eh?  Share!  :P

Game On!

• 2886 posts
    March 8, 2017 9:18 AM PST

Haha it's a little early for that, but if all goes according to plan, the game will come out, I'll like it, it'll become a focal point in my life and I'll get a tattoo related to it eventually.

• 1618 posts
    March 8, 2017 3:24 PM PST

The wife has been pushing me to get my first. She has several. I usually consider something Green Lantern related. But, if Pantheon becomes as good as I hope, maybe a class logo, like Dire Lord or Necro.

• 77 posts
    March 9, 2017 5:10 PM PST

Do it Beefcake!

I've been putting off a full sleeve for a few years, the idea is I want a full plate arm. I haven't found a good enough armor to replicate yet.

Pantheon. If your coldark steel is as awesome as i think it will be, I may have to make something similar.

• 668 posts
    March 9, 2017 10:43 PM PST

No guts for a tatoo on my body, too permanent for me...  However, in the honor of an historical event such as Pantheon, it could be considered.

• 219 posts
    March 14, 2017 10:03 AM PDT

I think there may be room for Pantheon on me somewhere. Here are my legs. (I cant take a picture of my back by myself lol... Well maybe with a mirror)

Sorry in advanced about the hair lol.

Left leg - Never finished full leg sleeve with Dragon coming out of a lake under a night sky with a banner that reads Eternal Life / Immortal.

IMG_0318

Right leg - First ever tattoo of a video game character model. (Best part ! getting my wife to cosplay this)

IMG_0319
    pix image

• 1618 posts
    March 14, 2017 10:10 AM PDT

My wife has my forum avatar on her calf.

• 2886 posts
    March 14, 2017 11:12 AM PDT

Beefcake said:

My wife has my forum avatar on her calf.

Did she get this because it's your forum avatar or does it have some other significance?

• 1618 posts
    March 14, 2017 5:33 PM PDT

The avatar itself has been one of my favorite pictures for a while. It has some meaning to us.

She is infatuated with dragons and has several hundred in her collection. Before Beefcake, my main toon used to be Pigglesworth, hence the pig. When I was tanking, I would always make pig snorting sounds as a PULLING signal.

Dragons are known loot whores. If you look carefully at the pig, it's actually a piggy bank.

So, a picture of a dragon molesting a piggy bank to get the coins out is funny to us.  Also the expression on the piggybank's face, with the hearts coming from the dragon.

For her actual tattoo, her favorite color is green, so she had the dragon done in green instead of red. My favorite color is purple, so we changed the pig color to purple.

So, yes, she got the tattoo because I use it as my avatar.  But, I use it as my avatar because it has meaning to us.

This post was edited by Beefcake at March 14, 2017 5:34 PM PDT
    • 2752 posts
    March 14, 2017 6:42 PM PDT

Still trying to figure out a good EQ tattoo, probably an Iksar and a Froglok as I wouldn't feel so great having busty Firiona Vie on me. Otherwise I have  Pac-Man, Brotherhood of Steel, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Warcraft tattoos.