Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Something positive! (for a change)

• 271 posts
    March 6, 2017 2:07 PM PST

My disagreements (and in the one case, unfair treatment [four decades now, first time ever a lead dev calls me 'disruptive' and 'hater']) aside, i remain as objective as always. Can still see both the good and the bad :)

So i had to come and state how it speaks volumes to me, seeing all these new team members being added; more than any "update" ever could. Am happy to be reading all this and i'm definitely more confident regarding what it could all amount to. Yes, disagreements notwithstanding :)

Now most of you are obviously wondering "wtf" right now, but the people i'm indirectly addressing know and understand full well, i assure you ^^

So once again, happy to read all the good news, and back to the shadows it goes.

And for the love of God, don't screw this up, lol, mmos-wise i've got like, nothing else to look forward to. Zero. Nada. Zilch.

This post was edited by Aenra at March 6, 2017 2:09 PM PST
    • 781 posts
    March 6, 2017 2:15 PM PST

Always glad to have you here with us Aenra ! :)   Thank you for your support ! 

• 1618 posts
    March 6, 2017 2:36 PM PST

I actually like pets and plan to use them whenever I can.

This post was edited by Beefcake at March 6, 2017 2:37 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    March 6, 2017 3:56 PM PST

Glad to see you happy Aenra, the shadows are my favourite place ;)

• 78 posts
    March 7, 2017 1:18 AM PST

shadow dog batman!

• 1618 posts
    March 7, 2017 8:17 AM PST

Lol

• 432 posts
    March 7, 2017 8:52 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Glad to see you happy Aenra, the shadows are my favourite place ;)

Pesky rogue ;)

-Todd

• 3852 posts
    March 8, 2017 8:59 AM PST

Nothing wrong with disagreeing - I rather aim in that direction myself just for the sake of encouraging discussion of ideas that might produce some useful tidbit to the team. Sometimes it is a challenge to disagree without being disagreeable but what is life without challenges?