Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Real Life Holidays In Pantheon

This topic has been closed.
    • 175 posts
    February 28, 2017 12:58 PM PST

Will there be "real life" holidays in Pantheon? (please say no)

One thing I've always found annoying is how MMOs will incorporate Christmas, Halloween, Valentines, etc into their game as some shallow version of "lore". Even VG did this, Randolph anyone? In fact, I use to diminish my playtime in December because of all the "Christmas" crap going on... and when they decided to let Randolph stick around post-Christmas... ugh! So here's one huge vote for NO REAL LIFE HOLIDAYS IN PANTHEON!

On the other hand, in looking into this, I did find a few tidbits on possible in-game holidays related to the lore of each race. That I would be completey fine with and actually encourage... as long as it's not some shallow tie to a current RL holiday.

This post was edited by Archaen at February 28, 2017 1:00 PM PST
    • 1618 posts
    • 9115 posts
    February 28, 2017 4:06 PM PST

Beefcake said:

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/2270/holiday-events

This has been brought up many times, as Beefcake kindly pointed out, there is an active thread on this currently, please read through that and join in on that conversation instead of creating a new thread as we try to keep information consolidated for easier collecting for the devs.

For that reason, I will now go ahead and close this thread, please use the search function prior to creating a new thread as more often than not you will find your idea/question has already been discussed over the last few years of development. :)