Forums » Guild Office

Faceless [Hardcore Raiding]

• 76 posts
    February 7, 2018 3:14 AM PST

Luclin launched on Agnarr last week and in keeping w/ tradition we set the new record at 39 hours 23 minutes.
    [img="https://i.imgur.com/GaQeHsu.jpg?1" alt=""]

Mod Edit: Removed derogatory comment and moderated quote.

This post was edited by Zaide at September 15, 2018 7:58 PM PDT
    • 67 posts
    February 8, 2018 10:11 AM PST

Mmmm. When Pantheon launches, can you let us know what server you're going to be on? As much as I enjoy a good competition, it's downright demoralizing going directly against such a dedicated force. I guess I can't handle the heat :p

This post was edited by Darchias at February 8, 2018 10:12 AM PST
    • 76 posts
    May 1, 2018 1:08 AM PDT

As of this week our team has officially finished progression on the Agnarr TLP server. Over the past year we've dominated every expansion, gaining dozens of server firsts and setting several records.

Over the past year our Lockjaw branch (Yes, we are the top guild on two EQ TLP servers) has also crushed Planes of Power, Gates of Discord and will be launching (and wrapping up) Omens of War in the next few days. Garnering another several dozen server firsts.

Finally, next month we will be launching our third branch with our Vanilla WoW guild.

It's been a great year for us, and the future is only more promising. When you consider joining a serious guild for Pantheon or any of the testing phases ask yourself what other guilds have accomplished over the past year or two besides bumping their recruitment threads and spamming these forums.

• 51 posts
    May 1, 2018 6:15 PM PDT

Well, back in the day I would be all for this. I came from a small guild "Dragons of Lore" on Luclin Server which between the end game "Jade Dynasty" and while we werent "server first", we were self taught, and we learned naturally. At that time, I could commit to and was playing 12ish hours a day, but now I have a job from 9am to 5pm, so even the minimun would be impossible, for most people. You are either goiing to have to have young kids playing who dont have jobs, or very well to do people who dont need to work. I could burn vacation time though... so it is tempting, so this is definately worth thinking about because I do enjoy being "super extra".

With that said... The community might be concerned about a couple things

1. How is your play style or goals going to affect other players overall enjoyment of the game?

2. Can other players or guilds expect a fair chance or fair play when it comes to camps with loot or rarer boss mobs?

I'm sure most people have had some negative experiences with whatever "uber guilds" were on their servers. Hopefully you guys wont be like some of those old guilds who were too good to talk to others.

Other than that I wish you luck and this sounds exciting...because I want to sooooo bad....thinking about it... 12+8 would leave 4 for sleep....hah

• 4 posts
    May 2, 2018 12:33 PM PDT

Is there a Faceless Discord channel?

slaade

• 76 posts
    May 3, 2018 1:39 AM PDT

Slaade said:

Is there a Faceless Discord channel?

slaade

Hey Slaade, we have three discord channels right now, one for EQ & Misc games, one for WoW and one for Pantheon VIP's. All of them are traditionally restricted to Faceless members past and present who have gone through the traditional application process with one of the branches.

• 15 posts
    May 19, 2018 7:23 PM PDT
    Hi Zaide, I bought alpha and beta today. Looking forward to more fun with you and everyone else!
    • 76 posts
    May 20, 2018 12:11 AM PDT

cukernaut said: Hi Zaide, I bought alpha and beta today. Looking forward to more fun with you and everyone else!

About time Cuk! I look forward to it.

Rather than bumping this thread again later I'll just use this opportunity to reiterate that since this thread was originally posted we have garnered something in the range of 80 server firsts across two Everquest servers. Just two weeks ago Silinius and our Lockjaw crew crushed Omens of War, launching at the same time as Ragefire and finishing the expansion before them, closing what was at one point a two month gap between the servers progression status. Vulak failed to catch Fippy, Sleeper failed to catch Combine, but Lockjaw has broken the cycle by catching and steadily surpassing Ragefire.

We're not recruiting new members right now, but once a date is set for Alpha we'll be open again for motivated testers and future members to join our team.

This post was edited by Zaide at May 20, 2018 12:15 AM PDT
    • 15 posts
    May 20, 2018 1:35 PM PDT
    The leadership of faceless is what set things apart for my time in the eq guild. They run a good ship.
    • 2 posts
    August 26, 2018 6:34 PM PDT

Hope these nerds will play on a PVP server.

• 76 posts
    September 15, 2018 7:59 PM PDT

We were featured on the Pantheon Radio show Pixel Debauchery today, big thanks to Scribble for having us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMcTKX_Rv0I&feature=youtu.be

• 12 posts
    November 18, 2018 3:02 PM PST

Yo Zaide! The fam and I just bought into alpha. Keep us up to date on what server gets decided on!

• 1 posts
    November 19, 2018 5:44 PM PST

tullius said:

Hope these nerds will play on a PVP server.

Any thoughts on PVE or PVP server?

• 1179 posts
    November 19, 2018 7:29 PM PST

PvP isn't really what we do, and it's definitely not why we're into PRF.  We plan on choosing and announcing a PvE server pretty much as soon as we have a list of server names.  Anyone who wants to play on a server with us will know where to find us, and anyone who wants to avoid us will know where not to play.

• 3 posts
    December 5, 2018 5:27 AM PST

Hah, thats MiM and Faceless on the Naggy Kill! Hopping for some tuff to beat Bosses where we can chew our teeth off, gl though on pve and keep having fun!

• 6 posts
    December 13, 2018 9:44 AM PST

I would have jumped at a guild like this 20 years ago back in EQ but Im married with a career now. While I still have a good amount of free time (no kids lol) I dont have the kind of free time that you guys are talking about here. Frankly I dont know how anyone with a full time job could dedicate the kind of time you guys are talking about here but I wish you guys the best of luck though :)  Im hoping to do high end raiding but I dont have to be the first to do it. I guess Ill have to settle for second or third hehehe.

• 1179 posts
    December 13, 2018 4:23 PM PST

Razorburn said:

I would have jumped at a guild like this 20 years ago back in EQ but Im married with a career now. While I still have a good amount of free time (no kids lol) I dont have the kind of free time that you guys are talking about here. Frankly I dont know how anyone with a full time job could dedicate the kind of time you guys are talking about here but I wish you guys the best of luck though :)  Im hoping to do high end raiding but I dont have to be the first to do it. I guess Ill have to settle for second or third hehehe.

We have careers and families also.  It's not necessarily how much we play, but how we make use of the hours we play.  Sure, we have some players who are in game all the time and are at absolutely everything, but they are the exceptions, and not the norm.