Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

This curious Gnome sure does pick some nice vantage points!

• 9115 posts
    February 23, 2017 5:53 AM PST

Time to show off some more of the Halflings city, Wild's End! This curious Gnome sure does pick some nice vantage points!

Image may contain: sky, tree, night, mountain, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: sky, tree, mountain, plant, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: plant and outdoor

• 610 posts
    February 23, 2017 5:56 AM PST

Doesnt look much like a "city" or are you just using that in reference to the starting area?

Ok checked the lore page....Sorhiryth is the name of the Halfing city (which we havent seen yet im guessing)

Sure is beautiful...love the use of colors

This post was edited by Sevens at February 23, 2017 6:07 AM PST
    • 81 posts
    February 23, 2017 6:02 AM PST

*drools*

Well Kilsin I'll say if for some reason you decided to quit the awesome job you are doing now (don't see that happening),  I think you might can fall back on a career in photography.

I wasn't planning on being a Halfling at the start, but you keep taking screenshots like this and you might change my mind.  : )

• 441 posts
    February 23, 2017 6:04 AM PST

Love the use of color. Greens, red and purples, really gives the foliage a real wild look. Cant wait to see more. 

This post was edited by Nanfoodle at February 23, 2017 6:05 AM PST
    • 120 posts
    February 23, 2017 6:08 AM PST

Aaaaaaand these are all being yoinked for my next fan video~

Thankee Kilsin!! 

I love the colors. It's so much more vibrant and magical than the usual fantasy forests you see! I can't wait to get in there.

• 2886 posts
    February 23, 2017 6:12 AM PST

Sevens said:

Doesnt look much like a "city" or are you just using that in reference to the starting area?

Ok checked the lore page....Sorhiryth is the name of the Halfing city (which we havent seen yet im guessing)

Sure is beautiful...love the use of colors

Yeah this is the starting adventure zone just outside of Sorhiryth, the halfling home city, which we haven't seen yet.

Nice shots Kilsin!

This post was edited by Bazgrim at February 23, 2017 6:17 AM PST
    • 112 posts
    February 23, 2017 6:16 AM PST

Amazing topography.  Lots of options for exploration, camping and pulling.  

• 3 posts
    February 23, 2017 6:25 AM PST

These look great.  The sky looks amazing in the first one.  

This post was edited by Morgatu at February 23, 2017 6:26 AM PST
    • 668 posts
    February 23, 2017 6:46 AM PST

LOL I am probably going to be low level for months because I will be caught up in looking at all the beauty of the game...!

Curious though Kilsin, is the top picture a purple haze because the gnome just got through inhaling some kind of psychedelic dust from one of the adjacent mushrooms???

In all seriousness, beautiful pictures...

• 3237 posts
    February 23, 2017 6:53 AM PST

The world keeps getting bigger and better!   #PantheonHypeIsReal

Thank you for sharing Kilsin.

• 200 posts
    February 23, 2017 6:57 AM PST

great pics!   to echo Pyye...

WOW look at that landscape over there.....You have been Slain by a Moss Viper....LOADING PLEASE WAIT.....   

SON OF A...WOOO look at that landscape over there!?

• 626 posts
    February 23, 2017 6:58 AM PST

That view over the mountains... man I'm just dreaming now haha... there goes my work day!!!

• 318 posts
    February 23, 2017 6:59 AM PST

I'm going to predict that the race revealed in the next live stream will be........ the halfling!

• 243 posts
    February 23, 2017 7:26 AM PST
    In local news, citizens are warned to be on the lookout for a small robed person sneaking around the city. It seems to be harmless so far, but is being sought for questioning regarding several peeping Tom incidents....
    Thanks for the awesome screenshots once again Kilsin, much appreciated:)
    • 144 posts
    February 23, 2017 10:49 AM PST

Wow. That first shot with the viney things hanging from the trees is amazing

Please... more screenshots of... anything? It helps to hold me over re: waiting for alpha/beta

• 2752 posts
    February 23, 2017 11:03 AM PST

We've been trolled! 

"Time to show off some more of the Halflings city, Wild's End!"

Halfling city where! 

• 3016 posts
    February 23, 2017 12:22 PM PST

Time to bring my bottled water and backpack for some serious exploration/adventure. :)  As always gorgeous views. :)

• 724 posts
    February 23, 2017 12:23 PM PST

Morgatu said:

These look great.  The sky looks amazing in the first one.  

Agreed! IMO from the games I played so far, VG had the best (especially night) sky by a huge margin. I hope Pantheon will have a sky as beautiful, but from the screens I'm hopeful! :)

• 3016 posts
    February 23, 2017 12:24 PM PST

Warben said:

great pics!   to echo Pyye...

WOW look at that landscape over there.....You have been Slain by a Moss Viper....LOADING PLEASE WAIT.....   

SON OF A...WOOO look at that landscape over there!?

Slain by a moss viper..I would hope he did that with a snake ninja kick :P

• 9115 posts
    February 23, 2017 3:05 PM PST

Iksar said:

We've been trolled! 

"Time to show off some more of the Halflings city, Wild's End!"

Halfling city where! 

Hahaha, too many trees in the way ;)

This is in the vicinity of the city, we showed off the stone area in our last December stream :)

• 170 posts
    February 24, 2017 5:13 AM PST

Looks Great Guys! I believe there are several hundred folks that are volunteering to test it out for you just let us know. K? Thanks!

• 2886 posts
    February 24, 2017 5:31 AM PST

Abacda said:

Looks Great Guys! I believe there are several hundred folks that are volunteering to test it out for you just let us know. K? Thanks!

I'm pretty sure they're aware :P