Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Thoughts on game so far

• 9115 posts
    February 24, 2017 5:20 PM PST

Renathras said:

Kilsin said:

Enitzu said:

Not good enough Kilsin! grumble grumble pitchforks and torches!!! lol

Haha, I know it can be frustrating man, I try my best to keep you all informed and up to date with every scrap of information I can release but it is more  waiting game than anything right now, the devs are working very hard on getting the game ready for testing and once that is released you will see a huge swing in community behaviour and mentality plus once they are in-game we will be able to start actually doing some serious testing and getting important feedback from everyone, which is something I am really looking forward to. :)

I will say - obviously I'm not on the developer side of things - that this is more useful in the sense of getting a feel for what people want to see and less critiques.  I mean, a lot of these lists are people saying "X is probably a placeholder and I'm cool with that" combined with "I'd like to see X and hope it gets added".

I'm not sure how much of this is useful to you guys on the development end, but so far I like the community here as it seems most people are patient and more than willing to withhold judgement until they can test the game firsthand, which is awesome.  It's not just a bunch of Debbie Downers constantly complaining about how the Cleric model isn't to their liking or whatever.  Compared to a lot of gaming communites that complain about every little cosmetic thing in a PRE-Alpha game, this community seems much more well adjusted, patient, and hopeful.

I like that.  :)

Oh don't get me wrong, our community is awesome and I love the energy, passion and maturity that everyone shows, the negative or demanding posts are few and far between and usually the community is quick to reply and correct them before I even come across the posts, which makes me smile every time :)

We have a pretty awesome community here and I have been part of quite a few as a gamer myself but this community is one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of, by far, and that makes my job as CM all that much easier, which I appreciate a lot :)

• 3016 posts
    February 24, 2017 7:52 PM PST

Pre-alpha testing SOON (tm)   *wink*