Forums » News and Announcements

Check out the review of Pantheon!

• 9115 posts
    February 14, 2017 3:05 PM PST

We love finding reviews of Pantheon online, it's like our own little #Valentines
    http://bit.ly/2knHZi9 .  href="https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/prf?source=feed_text&story_id=1898819543665910">#PRF #Communitymatters

• 231 posts
    February 14, 2017 3:17 PM PST

I like the writeup and it's great to see the game getting more press!

• 3237 posts
    February 14, 2017 3:19 PM PST

Nice!  Noticed this tidbit though,

"Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is a game currently in pre-Alpha phase that is about to rock the MMORPG community, and by rock I mean smash it in the face until it remembers where it came from."

Shouldn't that be pre-pre-alpha?  When I read that I seriously thought that I missed the memo on pre-alpha starting.  Had me all excited ... sad panda.  =/

This post was edited by oneADseven at February 14, 2017 3:20 PM PST
    • 231 posts
    February 14, 2017 3:38 PM PST

oneADseven said:

Shouldn't that be pre-pre-alpha?  When I read that I seriously thought that I missed the memo on pre-alpha starting.  Had me all excited ... sad panda.  =/

I naturally read pre-alpha as pre-pre-alpha outside of these forums - when related to Pantheon. Other games I read it as, "don't trust them with your money" aka early access.

• 174 posts
    February 14, 2017 4:18 PM PST

A nice write up.

• 9115 posts
    February 14, 2017 4:23 PM PST

oneADseven said:

"Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen is a game currently in pre-Alpha phase that is about to rock the MMORPG community, and by rock I mean smash it in the face until it remembers where it came from."

Yes, a lot of media call it pre-alpha no matter what we say, but you folks know that it is pre-pre-alpha ;)

• 27 posts
    February 14, 2017 4:45 PM PST

Can't wait, need to play some version of this soon! Love everything so far

• 174 posts
    February 14, 2017 4:56 PM PST

Kilsin said:

oneADseven said:

Yes, a lot of media call it pre-alpha no matter what we say, but you folks know that it is pre-pre-alpha ;)

Why do I always think of this bit -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTHpXHjTWwM when the pre-Alpha naming debacle comes up? :p

• 2886 posts
    February 14, 2017 5:34 PM PST

Nice! Good to see. I definitely agree Pantheon is gonna smash the genre in the face!

• 441 posts
    February 14, 2017 7:40 PM PST
    Thanks for the post. :)
    • 839 posts
    February 14, 2017 8:21 PM PST

Great write up! I am sure we will be seeing lots of these pop up from media outlets soon!

• 243 posts
    February 14, 2017 9:49 PM PST

Thanks for the link, it's always nice to hear that Pantheon is getting out to those who might show interest in it and have been waiting for a game like this, even if they don't know it yet. :)

• 422 posts
    February 15, 2017 7:13 AM PST

I love this. It mirrors the way I feel about this game and what is missing from the MMO genre as a whole. It is really, really good to see so many people with the same wants as I have. I want to return to the roots of the MMO genre. To slow down and enjoy the game for its own sake. Not to measure ePeens or be the best. Just to go out and share an adventure with friends, real life or online, new and old.

I just absolutely cannot wait for Pantheon. I need a real home again.

• 668 posts
    February 15, 2017 7:21 AM PST

Kilsin you need to add some more cars to this hype train..  You are building it, and they are coming!

• 9115 posts
    February 15, 2017 2:51 PM PST

Pyye said:

Kilsin you need to add some more cars to this hype train..  You are building it, and they are coming!

Choo Choo!! :D

• 205 posts
    February 15, 2017 7:43 PM PST
    OMG "choo choo" reminds me sooo much of the announcement of a EQ pull gone bad especially in Karnors Castle lol
    • 9115 posts
    February 16, 2017 2:11 AM PST

Bringerz said: OMG "choo choo" reminds me sooo much of the announcement of a EQ pull gone bad especially in Karnors Castle lol

Haha nice, we used to say that in VG to mate, more so around SoD and the baby draklings! :D

• 3016 posts
    February 16, 2017 9:50 AM PST

Saw a new person on you-tube talking about Pantheon..don't remember the name but I think he may be European,  he had an accent, couldn't make out from which language,  his vid was next to EQOA Nostalgia's vid on Pantheon    Word of mouth! :)

• 69 posts
    February 16, 2017 10:37 PM PST

Love the article! I expect alot more of this as we get closer to pre-alpha ... :)

-Jexxy

• 763 posts
    February 16, 2017 11:06 PM PST

Bringerz said: OMG "choo choo" reminds me sooo much of the announcement of a EQ pull gone bad especially in Karnors Castle lol

Technically, this zone was known as 'Karnors Train Station' iirc...

Never did find 'Burned Woods' though .... and i searched high and low ....

• 399 posts
    February 18, 2017 10:48 AM PST

Haha Evoras.  Classic!!

• 363 posts
    February 27, 2017 2:31 PM PST

Nice! Now, let's change pre-pre-alpha to just pre-alpha already!  :P

• 9115 posts
    February 27, 2017 4:18 PM PST

Anistosoles said:

Nice! Now, let's change pre-pre-alpha to just pre-alpha already!  :P

We will when it is ready ;)

• 35 posts
    February 28, 2017 5:49 PM PST

It was a good hype article for sure, but I'd like to see them have an editor look their articles over a bit :)  On a side note, I've seen no grammatical errors on this site and my inner editor thanks you.