Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Will there be /pizza ?

• 19 posts
    February 5, 2017 12:39 AM PST

I haven't seen this in the forums yet, but will there be plans to integrate some /pizza into the game like the good ol days?

<3

• 542 posts
    February 5, 2017 2:12 AM PST

Pizzaaaaaaaaa <3

Ask Dr Mobius about Pizza

Ask Dr Pretorius about Pizza

This post was edited by Fluffy at February 5, 2017 2:14 AM PST
    • 2886 posts
    February 5, 2017 5:15 AM PST

I had to google what you're talking about, because I never even knew that was a thing. That's amazing. I'm guessing this is not a high pre-launch priority lol. Maybe in a later patch :P

For everyone else that was not aware: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/products/services/2005-02-24-sony-pizza_x.htm

• 333 posts
    February 5, 2017 7:30 AM PST

That made me laugh , I used it once out of amazement!

• 3852 posts
    February 5, 2017 8:02 AM PST

If there is pizza, please don't have any of the phony round ones. I learned many decades ago in math class that pie are square.

• 563 posts
    February 5, 2017 9:34 AM PST

Bazgrim said:

I had to google what you're talking about, because I never even knew that was a thing. That's amazing. I'm guessing this is not a high pre-launch priority lol. Maybe in a later patch :P

For everyone else that was not aware: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/products/services/2005-02-24-sony-pizza_x.htm

Thanks for the link, thats hilarious lol

• 10 posts
    February 5, 2017 10:08 AM PST

I remember this. Was such an odd thing when I heard it back then.

• 334 posts
    February 5, 2017 10:27 AM PST

/pizza is immersion breaking for me, I am highly opposed to this being a feature in the game. /s

• 432 posts
    February 5, 2017 10:35 AM PST

Sicario said:

/pizza is immersion breaking for me, I am highly opposed to this being a feature in the game. /s

b-but ... I LOVE pizza.  *pout*

-Todd

• 38 posts
    February 5, 2017 5:13 PM PST

This made me laugh.  Nostalgia is great!  I don't see the need for it today however, since developers have long since resolved the necessity of keeping us monitor locked, or whatever it's called.  All games now-a-days let you alt-tab to a browser unlike EQ back in the day.

• 22 posts
    February 5, 2017 5:55 PM PST

Ozmani said:

This made me laugh.  Nostalgia is great!  I don't see the need for it today however, since developers have long since resolved the necessity of keeping us monitor locked, or whatever it's called.  All games now-a-days let you alt-tab to a browser unlike EQ back in the day.

Not to mention most of these days  have smart phones that allow us to order without alt tabbing out to begin with.

• 2886 posts
    February 6, 2017 5:35 AM PST

Uncertian said:

Ozmani said:

Not to mention most of these days  have smart phones that allow us to order without alt tabbing out to begin with.

Exactly. I would be shocked if this has even come up in any of VR's meetings haha

• 41 posts
    February 6, 2017 7:31 AM PST

best EQ feature ever !!!

• 2138 posts
    February 6, 2017 3:58 PM PST

Didn't WoW spoof it with Chinese food to show how hard-core they were at the begining?

• 231 posts
    February 7, 2017 11:41 AM PST

/beer

Definitely need that. Not that I ever drank during raids of course.

• 2138 posts
    February 7, 2017 3:47 PM PST

tanwedar said:

/beer

Definitely need that. Not that I ever drank during raids of course.

That reminded me of a cute fourth wall breaking moment. Good group, awseome people, hard fights, and the tank was making it easy. Tank pauses and says "quick AFK on pulls, my wife just brought me a soda"- we all went "aww" 'n stuff in chat and indicated minor bio breaks or whatnot- and the tank then replied "her rare drop is a beer"  and we laughed.

• 363 posts
    February 7, 2017 3:48 PM PST

Maybe they can come up with a command called /timewarp that would allow someone in the future--once the game has launched--to warp time and bring the finished game back to February, 2017???

• 3016 posts
    February 7, 2017 10:23 PM PST

Here's a question...will /pizza get through Canada Customs at the border? :P   hehehe

• 5 posts
    February 8, 2017 6:25 AM PST

After the news came out about EQ implementing this feature Leno attempted a joke about it on late night. I dont think the live audiance understood what it was lol.

• 556 posts
    February 8, 2017 8:36 AM PST

But ... but .. what if I want Dominos instead of Pizza Hut??