Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Request for updated class descriptions.

This topic has been closed.
    • 2 posts
    February 2, 2017 11:25 AM PST

I'm sure like many, I absolutely can't wait for this game to come out.  I've literally been putting off playing a lot of other games that could potentially take away from this title when it inevitably releases probably next year.  Anyways, I would love to get updates to the classes that have yet to be broken down further in their descriptions.  My wife and friends have been brain storming on how to form a well put together group but have no basis for comparison unless we're using basically the EQ class structure.  I'm sure Pantheon is going to differentiate themselves so I don't want to necessarily assume they will all remain the same.  Stepping off my soap box.  Can't wait for this title!  Talk to you all later.

• 116 posts
    February 2, 2017 12:30 PM PST

They have already said a number of times that there is new website content coming, last I heard should be this week even.

• 556 posts
    February 2, 2017 12:35 PM PST

The FAQ has been updated. But I wouldn't expect to see class info until they are more fleshed out. So if you want to brainstorm ideas on a group look at EQ classes. Those should be close. 

• 89 posts
    February 2, 2017 1:51 PM PST

itvar said:

They have already said a number of times that there is new website content coming, last I heard should be this week even.

First I've heard of this!  That would be great!

• 9115 posts
    February 2, 2017 4:19 PM PST

We have answered this, please use the search function prior to creating a new thread and more often than not you will find the answer has already been posted and discussed over the 3 years of development.

I will go ahead and close this thread down but to answer your question, we have stated that we are not finished releasing all of the classes and until that happens, we are using brief descriptions until we can give them a full reveal.