Forums » Guild Office

<Rampage>

• 14 posts
    January 29, 2017 5:46 PM PST

Rampage is a raiding guild with players from all around the globe covering every time zone. We were Project 1999's most cohesive and disciplined raid force; we play hard and we win big. We're in the business of killing dragons, collecting pixels, and laughing our asses off doing it. The secret to our success is simple: maximize efficiency, minimize chance, and have as much fun as humanly possible while maintaining a positive presence on the server. 

We will be needing high-playtime players from all time zones. Before applying to Rampage, you should have:

• Advanced knowledge of MMOs, preferably EQ
    • Discipline
    • Have Teamspeak 3 installed and a own a headset
    • Been born before 1999

Applications can be submitted through our website upon the Beta release. If you are in alpha and looking to be guilded, you will need to PM me directly for an interview.  

Rampage is not for everyone. The application process is not easy.

We look for the following qualities in our future applicants:

• A willingness to learn how we play and how you can fit in
    • A drive to improve your play and contribute to discussions to improve others
    • Be a team player, who is social and fun to be around

That said, loot whores, habitual whiners, and douche-bags won't have a place here.

We will be the most capable raid force of Pantheon by having everyone prepared for anything at any given moment. This means carrying and utilizing items and gear to their maximum potential. Studying environments and mechanics, and thinking outside the box to perfect them.  

Do you think you have what it takes?

This post was edited by Hokushin at February 19, 2017 9:39 AM PST
    • 3 posts
    January 29, 2017 6:56 PM PST

I will gladly wear the tag once more.

Rampage is the most efficient, disciplined and greatest guild I've been in.

We'll see how it turns out in this game :)

This post was edited by Taktek at January 29, 2017 6:57 PM PST
    • 1 posts
    January 30, 2017 9:09 AM PST

We shall conquer again

• 1 posts
    January 30, 2017 6:52 PM PST

Yeeeeaaaaaaa buddy

• 5 posts
    February 14, 2017 7:51 PM PST

IDK if other p1999 guilds will be merging over, but it will be fun competing against you guys again.

• 14 posts
    February 19, 2017 9:40 AM PST

Olerris said:

IDK if other p1999 guilds will be merging over, but it will be fun competing against you guys again.

What? You wouldn't join? :(

• 3 posts
    February 20, 2017 5:19 PM PST

Been keeping an eye on the guild recruitment here and this is the first one that seems really interesting to me.  I remember hearing good things about you on P99.

I know it's early but any idea of what kind of raid commitment you'll be looking for?  We talking 3 nights a week or 8 nights a week? :P

• 5 posts
    February 24, 2017 8:10 PM PST

Hokushin said:

Olerris said:

What? You wouldn't join? :(

Maybe. 

• 8 posts
    March 3, 2017 6:27 PM PST

Do you think you have what it takes?

Do you ? :P

The Blazze...

• 3 posts
    March 6, 2017 4:38 AM PST

SlayJay said:

Been keeping an eye on the guild recruitment here and this is the first one that seems really interesting to me.  I remember hearing good things about you on P99.

I know it's early but any idea of what kind of raid commitment you'll be looking for?  We talking 3 nights a week or 8 nights a week? :P

If things go the way they did on p99, we are talking 24/7 raiding opportunity with Twitter (batphone) alert.

That means that the guild will need to have a raid force in all time zones. Since there are no instances, we will be killing stuff as soon as it spawns. No real raiding schedule.

Thats IF there are no instances and Hokushin decides so.

• 1 posts
    June 25, 2017 2:37 PM PDT

Hey pals. Reporting in. I'm excited to see your faces again.

• 25 posts
    July 15, 2017 2:57 PM PDT

Hello, I am interested but your website isn't accepting applications at this time.

NEVM read the about us on your site, will you use Discord in Pantheon?

This post was edited by spedunkle at July 15, 2017 2:59 PM PDT
    • 3 posts
    August 6, 2017 5:19 PM PDT

nice to see that guild tag around once again:)

• 214 posts
    August 25, 2017 2:46 PM PDT

Hokushin said:

• Been born before 1999

I see what you did there !

GL to you Rampage

• 2 posts
    August 27, 2017 5:06 PM PDT

Heywould < Rustle >, Reporting For Duty

This post was edited by Heywould at August 27, 2017 5:07 PM PDT
    • 8 posts
    September 28, 2017 1:21 PM PDT

I am ready for this.  Been pledged for quite a while.  IB...Rampage...Rustle...I don't care what the tag is as long as the guild that I know is on this game, I'll be with them til the end.  I can't wait for this to start.  I look forward to playing with all of you again.

-Camillo

• 275 posts
    October 14, 2017 4:10 PM PDT

I will always respect a guild that puts an age requirement on the applicants.

• 130 posts
    November 3, 2017 2:41 PM PDT

Porygon said:

I will always respect a guild that puts an age requirement on the applicants.

Definitely :)

• 1 posts
    November 15, 2017 3:18 PM PST

Best guild I have ever been a part of.