Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Clickies

This topic has been closed.
    • 30 posts
    January 23, 2017 7:27 PM PST

Let's make this post to talk about clickies for the fun of it and so that in hope to get some of the debs to get ideas and maybe even tell us about how clickies will work on pantheon.  Provide your favorite 5 clicky items here:

Mine are _

Travelers boots

Pegasus feather cloak

Eyepatch of plunder

Circlet of shadows pre-nerf 

Veil of flames

This post was edited by Neonseraphim at January 23, 2017 7:28 PM PST
    • 72 posts
    January 23, 2017 8:00 PM PST

Loved my eyepatch of plunder...wais a PITA camp tho was KS'd no less than 3 times ...

• 97 posts
    January 23, 2017 8:13 PM PST

Keeping clickies rare, few and far between is a good way to keep people engaged. In fact, I would venture a guess that long, involved epic-style quests that reward useful clickies would be a great way include non-raid end-game content as referenced in another thread.

• 1404 posts
    January 23, 2017 8:29 PM PST

Neonseraphim said:

Let's make this post to talk about clickies for the fun of it and so that in hope to get some of the debs to get ideas and maybe even tell us about how clickies will work on pantheon.  Provide your favorite 5 clicky items here:

As an EQ Wizard, Learning to Quad Kite for me was a must, the tools neede ev for that were as important to me as my Epic, more so on even.

Journeyman Boots

Staff of Temperal Flux

• 9115 posts
    January 23, 2017 9:20 PM PST

We already have a "Clickies" thread that can be found by using the search function, please continue this topic in that thread, as creating a duplicate thread is against the forum guidelines.

Please use the search function prior to creating a new thread, it literally takes a few seconds and will usually show you a bunch of results on the same topic you were just about to start discussing!

Clickies - https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/2204/clickies

Forum Guidelines - https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/1595/pantheon-developer-forum-guidelines

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at January 23, 2017 9:21 PM PST