Forums » General Guild Discussion

LF for Ex Brotherhood of the Spider (EQ RAthe or VG)

• 26 posts
    January 16, 2017 4:32 PM PST

Hi, I am looking to see if any of my old guild mates (Brotherhood of the Spider EQ/VG) will be playing this game and if there is any plans to recreate the old guild in this game?

• 149 posts
    January 16, 2017 4:35 PM PST

...I sense a Thread transfer to the guild forums

Your Perception Skill has Increased <25>

This post was edited by Homercles at January 16, 2017 4:36 PM PST
    • 2 posts
    January 16, 2017 6:08 PM PST

Hey Jonstorm, long time bro.... yeah were putting something together however DROW Org is nomore.

PM Inc.

• 21 posts
    January 16, 2017 6:15 PM PST

^ Message Dravin.

• 26 posts
    January 16, 2017 8:39 PM PST

Hey Dravin,

Definitely long time no chat, count me in I would love to run with you guys again!

• 8593 posts
    January 16, 2017 10:03 PM PST

Homercles said:

...I sense a Thread transfer to the guild forums

Your Perception Skill has Increased <25>

Critical Perception Detection - Bonus Increase of <50> :D

• 8593 posts
    January 16, 2017 10:05 PM PST

I have moved this down to General Guild Discussion as it refers to finding guild members and friends, I hope you find them, Jonstorm, I know few BotS members hang around here ;)

• 2 posts
    January 16, 2017 11:14 PM PST

We're still here :) We had a lengthy discussion in Discord tonight about Pantheon. A lot of us old BotS/former DROW members are in discussions about putting a team together for Pantheon. With http://www.drow.org/ nolonger around we will be running with a new guild name. I sent you a PM Jonstorm with our discord info and our next meeting time, you're more then welcome to attend.

• 30 posts
    February 4, 2018 3:06 PM PST

I ran with the BOTS guys a time or two, but mainly was guilded with Frayed Knott, Iniqy was the ogre warrior tank.

• 700 posts
    May 10, 2018 12:26 PM PDT

I was BotS on Vanguard.

• 1 posts
    June 11, 2018 12:53 AM PDT

I was a member of BotS on Rathe for a while before I gave up on EQ.. played a monk, Rarezik Paprtank and before him I mained a Pally in Halcyon and several other guilds over the years from pre-PoP to Underfoot..

This post was edited by Rarezik at June 11, 2018 12:54 AM PDT
    • 2 posts
    August 21, 2018 9:04 PM PDT

flinto game good to go

• 700 posts
    August 26, 2018 10:08 AM PDT

Rarezik said:

I was a member of BotS on Rathe for a while before I gave up on EQ.. played a monk, Rarezik Paprtank and before him I mained a Pally in Halcyon and several other guilds over the years from pre-PoP to Underfoot..

I was in TindiLosi on the Rathe, I remember our guilds constantly butting heads over content.

• 137 posts
    October 28, 2018 3:04 PM PDT

Hmmm Brotherhood of the Spider, TindiLosi, Frayed Knott ... they were all top end guilds on The Rathe, yes?

Enter nostalgia:  I remember my boss getting me into EQ (he even bought a copy and gave it to me so I had no more excuses).  I hardly knew what a 'guild' meant and he kept talking about beating end game content as a guild and occasionally dropped some guild names on me that his guild was aspiring to catch up to.  Two of the words my meager mind latched on to were Spider and Tindi.  So, as a high level player (in my mind at the time 25-30 I think), I ran into a couple ladies duo-grinding mobs.  They asked me if I wanted to join and I jumped at the chance to join in on the grind and asked me if I wanted to join their guild.  Now, I hadn't even payed attention up to that point to their tags and ... wait ... OMG, this is a top end guild ... accept now without question!  I got in the guild and bragged to my boss who happened to be on at the time that I was in, wait for it ... Blood of the Tindi Spider.  So, preceeding my feelings of 'dumb ass', he informed me that it sounded like a joke guild name to make fun of BotS and TindiLosi.  I later ended up in my boss/friends guild called Legends of Marr and lived happily ever after.

---My opinions are not humble, they are just my opinions---

• 700 posts
    October 30, 2018 7:57 AM PDT

msk12 said:

Hmmm Brotherhood of the Spider, TindiLosi, Frayed Knott ... they were all top end guilds on The Rathe, yes?

Enter nostalgia:  I remember my boss getting me into EQ (he even bought a copy and gave it to me so I had no more excuses).  I hardly knew what a 'guild' meant and he kept talking about beating end game content as a guild and occasionally dropped some guild names on me that his guild was aspiring to catch up to.  Two of the words my meager mind latched on to were Spider and Tindi.  So, as a high level player (in my mind at the time 25-30 I think), I ran into a couple ladies duo-grinding mobs.  They asked me if I wanted to join and I jumped at the chance to join in on the grind and asked me if I wanted to join their guild.  Now, I hadn't even payed attention up to that point to their tags and ... wait ... OMG, this is a top end guild ... accept now without question!  I got in the guild and bragged to my boss who happened to be on at the time that I was in, wait for it ... Blood of the Tindi Spider.  So, preceeding my feelings of 'dumb ass', he informed me that it sounded like a joke guild name to make fun of BotS and TindiLosi.  I later ended up in my boss/friends guild called Legends of Marr and lived happily ever after.

---My opinions are idiotic, they are just my opinions, but I act like they are facts---

Well BotS on EQ1 during the early years was not the BotS of Vanguard. Not after BotS in EQ1 was disbanded by GMs for exploits and griefing other guilds.

I do recall when BotS with friends woke the first Sleeper on any server. A couple of the TL guildies were involved at the time. That was a unique event in the annals of MMO history.

Never heard of Frayed Knott. They probably came much later I suppose. I mean EQ1 is still alive right?

• 3200 posts
    October 30, 2018 2:52 PM PDT

Some of the original BotS members have started a new guild for Pantheon.  Please check out the following thread for more information:

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/7663/apex-order