Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

What is everyone going to be playing until Pantheon?

• 9115 posts
    April 3, 2017 5:49 PM PDT

Khendall said:

Mass Effect Andromeda ... between crashes, and during crashes I play at "Watch the blue screen".

I am actually surprised to hear that, I didn't have a single crash playing ME: A and I just finished the game with 74 hours played, apart from some funny animation issues every now and then it was a great experience and a very enjoyable game, I am sad it is over! :)

• 511 posts
    April 3, 2017 8:50 PM PDT

I just got done playing Horizon Zero Dawn, great game!

• 123 posts
    April 4, 2017 11:32 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Khendall said:

Mass Effect Andromeda ... between crashes, and during crashes I play at "Watch the blue screen".

I am actually surprised to hear that, I didn't have a single crash playing ME: A and I just finished the game with 74 hours played, apart from some funny animation issues every now and then it was a great experience and a very enjoyable game, I am sad it is over! :)

Congrats for ending it ! :)

I played nearly 15 hours and I got 7 or 8 crashes, I even got once a bugged save that could be loaded anymore (I'm happy being a backup psycho ! ).

But despite all this, I love the game as I loved the 3 first ones, the visuals in 4k HDR are fantastic (event the funny faces animations are weirdly perfect eh eh), gameplay is great and the world is Biowary-deep !

• 9115 posts
    April 4, 2017 4:24 PM PDT

Dreconic said:

I just got done playing Horizon Zero Dawn, great game!

I wish they wouldn't lock games behind platforms, I would have loved to play this on PC but definitely not buying a console just to play 1-2 games! :(

• 9115 posts
    April 4, 2017 4:26 PM PDT

Khendall said:

Kilsin said:

Khendall said:

Congrats for ending it ! :)

I played nearly 15 hours and I got 7 or 8 crashes, I even got once a bugged save that could be loaded anymore (I'm happy being a backup psycho ! ).

But despite all this, I love the game as I loved the 3 first ones, the visuals in 4k HDR are fantastic (event the funny faces animations are weirdly perfect eh eh), gameplay is great and the world is Biowary-deep !

Thank you my friend, I am glad you are enjoying it too!

That sucks, it is good that you backup your saves, many years of Skyrim and other Bethesda games taught me to be vigilant in saving often and backing them up! haha :D

• 72 posts
    April 13, 2017 3:57 PM PDT

I'm currently Playing World of Warcraft.  But all I really do is DnD and Roleplay. #makeyourownadventure. 

It's funny when all your friends get excited at the prospect of a 15-30+ minute boat ride and/or the need to rest for mana.  

This post was edited by Farrinard at April 13, 2017 3:57 PM PDT
    • 542 posts
    April 13, 2017 4:53 PM PDT

I've been playing the new adventure game by the resurrected Sierra company

Best game I've played in years Kings Quest

• 142 posts
    April 14, 2017 7:13 AM PDT

I just finished Horizon-Zero Dawn last week. Excellent game! I highly recommend running thru this one.

With that complete, and the weather finally turning for the better, my new game to hold me over until Pantheon will be ... golf.

This game takes place in that mysterious world called "Outdoors". My "slice/fade" skill is exceptional, but my "hook/draw" skill is sadly lacking.

• 24 posts
    April 28, 2017 11:33 PM PDT

Honestly, I've ended up just sitting in a corner and crying myself to sleep and I'll probably continue doing so until the game comes out.
    There are a few games I'm interested in that come out later this year. Red Dead Redemption 2 and Sea of Thieves mainly, but I know nothing will hold my attention for too long. Every time the devs even breathe in my direction the hype train starts speeding up and takes me further away.

I really want to start up P99. I've had it installed for a while and I know a lot of people are using that game to get their fix while they wait. I think it'd be cool to have a guild for us Pantheon waiters on there so we could all play together and help eachother through these difficult times.

• 24 posts
    April 28, 2017 11:36 PM PDT

Farrinard said:

I'm currently Playing World of Warcraft.  But all I really do is DnD and Roleplay. #makeyourownadventure. 

It's funny when all your friends get excited at the prospect of a 15-30+ minute boat ride and/or the need to rest for mana.  

I wish I had cool friends like you have. Not a single one of my friends are hyped about Pantheon. They're jaded because they've had their hopes and dreams destroyed by so many promising MMOs that have fallen so short of their expectations in the past. I know a few of them will give Pantheon a go once they see it's not going to fail them, but I know that most of them are too casual to stick with it in the long run.

• 13 posts
    May 2, 2017 12:22 PM PDT

EQ2 mostly, with an occasional peek into WoW, ESO or GW2, just for variety.

I greatly enjoyed the "mid life" period of EQ2, from EoF through to the Velious expansion when they consistently added new game mechanics, had wonderfully written and immersive quest/story lines, and really started to explore player created content (no doubt as testbeds for EQnext and Landmark, which were in development), but then their best designer and a bunch of their great creative folks were lured away, and then Daybreak bought SEO and all went to hell in a handbasket, including the axeing of EQNext. Lots of innovation and creativeness with new mechanics/items/content went by the wayside, and so did customer support. I mainly log in to grind dailes, and most importantly, to stay in touch with my guildmates. I enjoy the decorator system quite a bit, too, so I've built a bunch of houses and enjoy doing that. Only wish the player made dungeons had been better thought through and supported. Neverwinter Nights (I think?) had a nice version of that, which helped keep the game fresh and interesting, until everyone left to play Rift, I think it was ...

This post was edited by Juniper at May 2, 2017 12:25 PM PDT
    • 18 posts
    May 2, 2017 3:22 PM PDT

EQ1 and specifically will keep playing the TLPs.  Can't wait for Agnarr, though I wish it really was PoP locked and did not have LoY or LDoN (especially LDoN).

• 190 posts
    May 15, 2017 2:11 PM PDT

I currently progression raid with the guild, The Dominion, on the EQ2 server Antonia Bayle 3 nights a week. The rest of the time I spend messing around in Star Wars the Old Republic or on Borderlands 2 with my husband and our family/friends.

I really haven't looked into the other MMO/MMORPG's coming out. Once EverQuest Next got canned, Pantheon has become our beacon of hope.

• 213 posts
    May 15, 2017 3:41 PM PDT

I'm playing Terraria again - The game never looses it re-playability and you know what?  It's a prime example of a really REALLY fun game with less than stellar graphics.  I'm ashamed to admit that for the longest time I wasn't sure I wanted to play it because the graphics were so outdated, but I'm glad I gave it a try and honestly I should have known better after figuring out how awesome minecraft was.  Looks are only so important the gameplay is KING.  

• 578 posts
    May 15, 2017 11:03 PM PDT

Gamerchick said:

I'm playing Terraria again - The game never looses it re-playability and you know what?  It's a prime example of a really REALLY fun game with less than stellar graphics.  I'm ashamed to admit that for the longest time I wasn't sure I wanted to play it because the graphics were so outdated, but I'm glad I gave it a try and honestly I should have known better after figuring out how awesome minecraft was.  Looks are only so important the gameplay is KING.  

I would agree that gameplay is much more important than graphics. But what these indie Devs are doing these days with older style graphics such as 8bit/16bit sprite-based graphics is nothing short of amazing. Terraria/Minecraft are GREAT examples of not only what a little more horespower can do with those older style of graphics but what great art direction can do for them as well. So even though they aren't bleeding edge DX12 3d graphics enabled with bloom dirt mask, parallax, and ambient cubemaps they still create amazing imagery.

• 169 posts
    May 18, 2017 4:35 PM PDT
    Ive been playing some bf4 on ps4, and some horizon, and replaying ff 6 and 7. Then i downloaded some tecmo bowl and all the original zelda games and mike tysons punch out on the kids wii. Now im looking on ebay for a reasonably priced Lunar and lunar 2 games (my favorite rpgs of all time).
    • 14 posts
    May 18, 2017 5:14 PM PDT

I've been playing Rift since launch.  I will most likely be playing that until Pantheon drops.  However, Rift is currently on a short leash that is getting shorter with each patch.  If I do decide to stop playing, I will most likely play Bauldur's Gate 2.  Its one of my all-time favorite games.  And its replayability is endless. 

• 169 posts
    May 18, 2017 5:45 PM PDT
    I was playing rift religiously until 3 week after 4.0...and have logged into it about 8 times since....trion has royally destroyed a good game.
    Its like trion is emulating SoE/Daybreak on how to destroy a game
    • 56 posts
    May 19, 2017 6:06 PM PDT

Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Wii until Pantheon comes out.  Happy to check other stuff 

Wanting to find a table top Dungeons and Dragons group near me. That's what I like the most. 

• 126 posts
    May 24, 2017 9:08 AM PDT

Can't believe this, but the Family was getting so antsy that we've started on Project99 and are having a blast! (Blue server (1) SoV)

What we're finding out is that every game has it's trolls and griefers, regardless - they come to have fun and remember the good days, then complain about whatever. I ignore them and concentrate on enjoying the experience with some of our guild mates we haven't seen in years who came to play with us while we wait for Pantheon! Besides... we got our start in Norrath, so we will always have a foot there, somehow! :)

(and yes, Cazek and Lockjaw both got me!) LOL

• 67 posts
    May 24, 2017 11:52 AM PDT

In 2 hours will be playing on agnarr in Eq and also be playing TW warhammer mixed in with come outdoor love !!

• 41 posts
    May 25, 2017 12:39 PM PDT

Playing on Agnarr right now as an Enchanter named "Mezzrable".  The guild is called < Vagrants of Pantheon > .  Come have some fun!

This post was edited by Shadestomp at May 25, 2017 12:40 PM PDT
    • 61 posts
    May 30, 2017 12:04 AM PDT

Playing on Agnarr as well. monk of course! Got to 31...  cant wait for Pantheon tho!

• 1 posts
    May 30, 2017 4:29 PM PDT

I am definitely interested in joining.  I have a level 5 ranger, Kvotthe.  I played way back when the game first came out and I admit I feel a little lost now and like I need to relearn a ton.  If anyone is up for connecting with me in game and giving me some advice that would be really appreciated.

• 780 posts
    June 1, 2017 6:45 PM PDT
    Come on out to Agnarr, people. Population is nice. @Kahlil Nice name. I'm a Necromancer named Haliax.