Forums » Guild Office

Keepers of the Faith [KTF]

• 18 posts
    December 28, 2016 8:12 AM PST

Hello members of Panthon I would like the bring you a Guild Founded on the EQ 1 Server Prexus Named Keepers of the Faith.

Our Goal, To have a strong community and to grow For Progression in making a strong guild

This means gathering , crafting , raiding, Corps runs, QUESTING..  Its just an idea at this point but i have a team speak if people are intrested ts.rousiegaming.com

there well be no website registration you will be judged on your proformance in the game not on how many times you have joined in on a raid. this game is more than that or i feel it will be.

OF course we will be raiding any chance we get but our main objective is to have the strongest community in all of Panthon Dm me for information

• 8 posts
    February 14, 2017 10:13 PM PST

Wow, Now that is a guild name I haven't seen in ages. Good to see an old Prexus guild kicking about. Brings back memories of looking up to the top guilds in awe when I first started playing EQ1. Look forward to seeing that guild tag again.

• 26 posts
    January 19, 2019 1:16 PM PST
    I remember your guild tag as well. I'll hit you up on team speak when I get a chance. Man, I'm starting to really get my hopes up for this game. I know it's early, but I hope it can bring back some of the old school spirit with some new school flare. I always loved that guild tag. We were a small guild named sacred circle of life. We were absorbed and merged after the first set of server combines. Look forward to talking to you.
    • 108 posts
    February 6, 2019 12:18 AM PST

I remember you guys from my EQ days.  A monk named Catrice from your guild showed me the ropes early on in my EQ career.  Y'all were pretty hard core for my tastes back then, but always seemed to be courteous and professional.  Good to see some familiar names pop up around here.

• 151 posts
    March 12, 2019 6:57 AM PDT

KoTF, the guild that lead the leaderboards for quite some time or at least in play fair area's.

Can't say i remember actually meeting any of the KoTF, but i do remember KoTF going head to head with the less favored guilds like Stasis . . .

Don't think ill have the time i had back then and be able to afford such a commitment, but other than that i can't wait to see that guildtag in the game again!

• 20 posts
    March 15, 2019 8:42 AM PDT

Wow, now that's nostalgia hit for me. I remember being a blueberry on Prexus and seeing KTF members run by... always thinking how cool they looked in their gear and how I wanted to be them. A lot of nice members in KTF always buffed and helped out, made this warriors journey through Norrath a memorable one.

• 16 posts
    May 23, 2019 3:23 AM PDT

Woah, KoTF . The name alone reminds me of the term "end-game" and top rank. 

I was very young and didnt have full time to play back in EQ. But I remember them while watching my brother play. 

(Perhaps some of old KoTF members may remember him as "Draakard" who was drow Wizard in Prexus server. One of the really dedicated ones of his server back then.)

Actually I even remember when my brother didnt play , I was on my Paladin trying to level and was on a step of Soulfire Quest where I was trapped in a prison with a gnome questmob. I remember doing a /who on the server to ask for a KoTF Bard nearby to help me out... and he did :)

Seeing you guys here feels awesome really. 

This post was edited by Laed at May 23, 2019 3:37 AM PDT
    • 10 posts
    June 23, 2019 11:41 AM PDT

Played on Prexus since 2000. I remember you guys helping my guild break Fear after we all died and couldn't get our corpses back (Chosen Circle)! I had quite a few friends in KTF, and only had an issue with you guys when you beat us to contested mobs (the few we were able to take down!). ,

Wish I had time to devote to this game that I had to EQ, but I just can't see it happening. Best of luck bringing the magic back! I will be rooting for you all! Happy Hunting mate!

This post was edited by Acrubius at June 24, 2019 12:39 AM PDT
    • 10 posts
    June 23, 2019 11:51 AM PDT
    Just had another sweet memory!!! All of (at least a full raid force) KTF watching (and waiting) as Chosen Circle killed Trakkanon for the first time. I remember all the guild chat "omg they're gonna KS us!! Etc." Pre FCFS was awesome, the sense of community on Prexus was second to none.

When it became evident we were going to win, KTF slowly left, with /shouts and /ooc of "congrats CC" and "well done". I always thought it was funny how mid and lower level guilds assumed the "server big dogs" were trying to keep them down! Especially after being in a top raid guild in EQ2 for years and realizing how easy that would be to do if anyone wanted to be a dick.