Forums » Website Support

Can't upload images

• 2571 posts
    December 16, 2016 4:56 PM PST

Any time I try to upload an image in a comment, it takes a while and then I get the error message below. Please help - I've got memes to share! lol

We're sorry!

We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again or report this to your site administrator using the contact form.

Administrator: Please check the error log in your admin panel for more information regarding this error.

Error Code: fc18bf

This post was edited by Bazgrim at December 16, 2016 4:56 PM PST
    • 151 posts
    December 17, 2016 4:09 AM PST

Thanks Bazgrim. I've forwarded this thread to our webmaster. Sorry you're having trouble :(

• 151 posts
    December 17, 2016 11:22 AM PST

According to our webmaster the Upload feature you're referring to doesn't work. You'll have to use the edit/insert button and then enter the URL of your image. Sorry for the confusion. We can't wait to get the new forums as much as you all. :)

• 2571 posts
    December 19, 2016 6:44 AM PST

BlueEyedGator said:

According to our webmaster the Upload feature you're referring to doesn't work. You'll have to use the edit/insert button and then enter the URL of your image. Sorry for the confusion. We can't wait to get the new forums as much as you all. :)

Gotcha. Thanks

• 7427 posts
    December 19, 2016 3:57 PM PST

The way I handle a lot of images/screenshots is by simply right clicking them anywhere on the net (if they are uploaded somewhere online) and clicking copy, then pasting them into the text box for these forums, hitting enter after each one if I have multiple images to post, I have been doing this without issue for around 3 years, if the image isn't uploaded somewhere, just use Imgur or FB or somewhere else to post it, then copy/paste :)

But yeah, as Blue said, the new forums can't come soon enough for us either! :)

This post was edited by Kilsin at December 19, 2016 3:58 PM PST
    • 796 posts
    March 14, 2017 5:02 AM PDT

testing

This post was edited by Evoras at March 14, 2017 5:03 AM PDT
    • 31 posts
    August 14, 2017 11:41 AM PDT

test:

http://imgur.com/a/YItrt

ohhh

This post was edited by MyNegation at August 14, 2017 11:43 AM PDT