Forums » Guild Recruitment

Old EQ Bertoxxulous players

• 1 posts
    January 12, 2018 7:54 PM PST

Wow, all the memories.  I was on Bertoxx from 99 on and was in both Divine and Omani. 

My toons name was Saltil.  I was an enchanter.  Aerron Elbron and I hung out a lot.

If you guys start up a guild let me know, I loved the original Divine before it imploded and Omani.

Anyone remember  Badger!!!!!!

Saltil Mystweaver

• 14 posts
    January 25, 2018 10:50 PM PST

Saltil said:

Wow, all the memories.  I was on Bertoxx from 99 on and was in both Divine and Omani. 

My toons name was Saltil.  I was an enchanter.  Aerron Elbron and I hung out a lot.

If you guys start up a guild let me know, I loved the original Divine before it imploded and Omani.

Anyone remember  Badger!!!!!!

Saltil Mystweaver

I definitely remember seeing the name Saltil around. I recall you being a gnome, and usually when I came across you I’d see all the new shiny stuff I wanted! 

I posted earlier in this thread as my old dark elf enchanter Rogam.

• 112 posts
    January 26, 2018 7:23 AM PST

I was a Bertoxxulus player when i switched over from zebuxorok. Only got to like a 52 ranger lol. Had a really helpful ranger mentor who was 60 and gave me her hamidown bow when I was lvl 5 and taught me what to go for. Good times.

I also do remember seeing some Omani before, but wasn't hardcore at the time until beastlords came out.

• 11 posts
    March 16, 2018 7:59 PM PDT

I played Bertox!! I was a Vah Shir Beastlord called Tathe Weven, then a half-elf I think druid named Laiowen, as well! 

Also my brother who played Bertox says he remembers a lot of your names. He was a human enchanter called Yavl, part of the Goldenhearts guild. 

I hope to see a lot of you in-game! :) 

• 1 posts
    April 1, 2018 3:06 PM PDT

Hi,  I played a SK on Bertoxx named Soltan at launch. I mostly soloed but later on I joined a small guild called The Company. I doubt anyone would remember me but some of you may remember my brother who was an Ogre Shaman named Buktuan in The Company originally. 

I'll be in Alpha and look forward to seeing you folks then or later.

This post was edited by Chewtoy at April 1, 2018 3:09 PM PDT
    • 9 posts
    April 3, 2018 7:25 PM PDT

Former Terris Thule player here. I transferred from Karana. How's it going friends? Certainly looking for a guild once this goes live.

By the way, Terris Thule people, are any of you guys here? Would love to reuinte after SEVENTEEN YEARS!

Darkbone

Doggan

Ursin

Alassra

Bangoo

Penuvian

This post was edited by travdood at April 3, 2018 8:43 PM PDT
    • 2 posts
    April 19, 2018 9:38 AM PDT

Old Bertoxx here, too. I went guildless for a long while, just jumping into the early PUG raids, then joined a handful of smaller guilds that I don't remember the names of looking for the right fit. I was in Shahrazad for a while, until RL kept me from keeping up the raid schedule. Spent a good long while in Debeo Amicitia and met some of my best EQ friends there, also joined Keepers of the Glade until I quit for the first time. Came back randomly and found myself unguilded, joined back with the remnants of DA, but never really found many online, and eventually just realized I was paying a monthly sub to play a single player game, boxxing with a bunch of Mercs. And that was the end for me.