Forums » News and Announcements

Pantheon - Shaman Gameplay - Dec 9 Stream ft. CohhCarnage

• 3016 posts
    December 30, 2016 11:56 AM PST

I loved everything including the climbing skill...and how far out you could see...right to the entrance down below.   Hope my vid card is capable of doing that.  If it isn't I'll have it changed! :D

• 68 posts
    January 2, 2017 11:04 PM PST

CanadinaXegony said:

I loved everything including the climbing skill...and how far out you could see...right to the entrance down below.   Hope my vid card is capable of doing that.  If it isn't I'll have it changed! :D

I built a brand new rig just for this game!!!

• 8 posts
    January 3, 2017 8:34 AM PST

Hey all,

There was a post with links to specific parts of the YouTube/Twitch video created by someone.  Apparently, my search skills suck, because I cannot find it.  Can someone link it again?  It has several questions with the links to the appropriate section of the broadcast.  Trying to link it to a friend that is interested in the game, and want to link that document / site. Thanks in advance.

• 2886 posts
    January 3, 2017 10:09 AM PST
    • 8 posts
    January 3, 2017 1:27 PM PST

Thank you, Bazgrim...that was exactly it!

+5 to you, sir.

• 2886 posts
    January 4, 2017 9:38 AM PST

No problem!

• 35 posts
    January 5, 2017 7:35 PM PST

Favorite part...Favorite part...

Perhaps it was the vastly improved visuals and character models, or maybe the extreme vertical zone whose design made me want to wet myself with excitement to play and grumble that I'm not playing there now?

Could it be the extreme environment system that requires me to acclimate?  Or perhaps the climbing skill where there are different surfaces and climbing difficulties, and you have level that skill just to get certain places?!  WHAT?!  Freaking awesome!

It could also be how open you guys (devs/designers/etc) are so open to questions and none of your answers sound like BS.

So glad I have pledged and am so excited for the coming months.  Keep it up guys!

• 3016 posts
    January 12, 2017 11:58 AM PST

JoshuaLLFE said:

CanadinaXegony said:

I built a brand new rig just for this game!!!

Wish I could but I don't live close to anyone that does that any more..*sigh*  Will be playing and testing on two machines..both Win ten but different motherboards and video cards (Nvidia,  Radeon)  that should help with testing I would imagine.

• 38 posts
    February 1, 2017 11:45 AM PST

I honestly was looking into the game for a few weeks then I saw the gameplay from this stream. It looks very nice on my 4k and once I saw the party play I knew it was something I wanted to be a part of. I wish I found out about Pantheon sooner!

• 66 posts
    April 22, 2017 7:42 PM PDT
    I am seriously thinking of getting a new PC rig just for this game. Salivating over the gameplay and improved graphics. It's just a bummer that pre-Alpha testing isn't even here yet.

My favorite part was the aerial view overlooking the starting point of the area.
    • 399 posts
    April 24, 2017 12:09 AM PDT

It's getting close Raeyna.....real close. Better get that computer spec'd....