Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Shiny Collections?

• 6 posts
    April 30, 2017 11:37 AM PDT

Please have some type of collection quest  :)   Maybe something to go along with the Keeper idea where you have to collect lore or books????

• 123 posts
    May 1, 2017 7:17 AM PDT

I really loved collections in EQ2, it is a nice feature that encourages players to explore and trade with each others.

If it is added ingame, that could be cool also to add some special containers for collectibles items, that could be added into usual containers, in order collection hobby not being too much an inventory hell.

• 1019 posts
    May 1, 2017 2:16 PM PDT

oneADseven thats a great idea.  I'd much rater see the ability to collect butterflies, or gems from a "natural" habitat rather than seeing a glowing "?" pm the ground.

• 93 posts
    May 1, 2017 2:56 PM PDT

Khendall said:

I really loved collections in EQ2, it is a nice feature that encourages players to explore and trade with each others.

If it is added ingame, that could be cool also to add some special containers for collectibles items, that could be added into usual containers, in order collection hobby not being too much an inventory hell.

i would assume if it's implemented it would have its own UI and you would "use" the shinie you found and it would show as collected in the UI.  No inventory space taken unless you found extras to sell later or pass to alts.