Forums » Support

Pathfinder's Pledge to Cohort's Pledge

• 8 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:43 PM PST

so i was curious lets say i payed the 250$ for path finder pledge can i later on upgrade to cohort by paying 250$ more or would i have to pay the whole 500$ again also whats the deadline for upgrading or even purchasing a pledge. thanks =)

• 215 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:46 PM PST

You can definitely upgrade.  If you run into any problems, the Support ticket system at the top of the page will help as well.  Jeanna has taken great care of me while I was trying to modify a couple of pledges I had working.  You can access the upgrade here:

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/upgrade/

• 8 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:47 PM PST

Hannar said:

You can definitely upgrade.  If you run into any problems, the Support ticket system at the top of the page will help as well.  Jeanna has taken great care of me while I was trying to modify a couple of pledges I had working.  You can access the upgrade here:

so can i just pay the difference then?

• 215 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:48 PM PST

Correct.

• 281 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:55 PM PST

Yes, just go to the link in Hannar's post, click on your current pledge, it then takes you to a page where you select which one you want to upgrade to. Pay and you are done.:)

Lol you are faster than me Hannar :) Now all I need to do is hide some more money from my wife. 

This post was edited by Kilsin at December 9, 2016 4:04 PM PST
    • 81 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:04 PM PST

what if i go from pathfinder to cohort, then i wanted to do the 100$ a month for the Originator's PledGE. how would that work exactly? do i have to do the whole 1200 or would it start from the 500$ i already put in?

• 215 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:06 PM PST

You might have to put in a support ticket, but they can work it out.  They sent me a link to do pledges in various amounts until it accumulated to the level I was trying to get to.  

• 81 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:12 PM PST

alright, thanks for fast reply hannar !

• 8 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:16 PM PST

alright thanks a lot hannar rominian hopefully this helped other people also =)

• 8 posts
    December 9, 2016 3:18 PM PST

Hannar said:

You might have to put in a support ticket, but they can work it out.  They sent me a link to do pledges in various amounts until it accumulated to the level I was trying to get to.  

lastly i wanted to know would you know by an chance if there is deadline when you can make a pledge

• 8618 posts
    December 9, 2016 4:07 PM PST

Thank you for the helpful advice Hannar :)

There is no deadline so to speak at this stage but as we grow closer to testing and pass certain testing phases the pledges will be adjusted accordingly, if any problems arise we may change a pledge  without much notice or if it isn;t doing very well we may remove it without notice, so my advice is to just grab what you want when you can but the majority of pledges should be around right up until launch. :)

I have also gone ahead and moved this down to Support as it relates to questions about pledges and account and not General Pantheon discussion. :)

This post was edited by Kilsin at December 9, 2016 4:07 PM PST
    • 8 posts
    December 9, 2016 11:58 PM PST

alright thanks a lot

• 8618 posts
    December 10, 2016 2:01 AM PST

Zypher said:

alright thanks a lot

You're very welcome my friend :)

• 151 posts
    December 10, 2016 6:02 AM PST

Hannar said:

Thanks Hannar! Due to the limitations of the system we're working with it's not always pretty, but we make it work, lol. :)

• 4336 posts
    December 10, 2016 8:59 AM PST

Zypher said:

This is definitely good to know. After the stream, I am quite tempted to bump up my tier. 

I hope that they will soon release some more details about some of the items, however. That may help me make my decision. Like for example, what does a "Ring of the Fallen" do?

This post was edited by Bazgrim at December 10, 2016 9:05 AM PST
    • 50 posts
    December 10, 2016 1:05 PM PST

Bazgrim said:

Zypher said:

This is definitely good to know. After the stream, I am quite tempted to bump up my tier.

I hope that they will soon release some more details about some of the items, however. That may help me make my decision. Like for example, what does a "Ring of the Fallen" do?

Yeah, I agree. More detail on the pledge items will surely get some people off the fence. I bet they'll pull that trigger as Alpha approaches and they've established the majority of the game. I know there is a good chance that it would convince me to throw down more to do a pledge increase.

This post was edited by Dreake at December 10, 2016 1:06 PM PST
    • 8618 posts
    December 11, 2016 2:15 AM PST

All of the items are cosmetic only and have no in-game stats or advantages, they are just for pride/display to show you were here first and helped us get the game to where it is, one way for us to say thank you that you can show off in-game :)

• 1196 posts
    November 23, 2019 7:59 AM PST

Kilsin said:

All of the items are cosmetic only and have no in-game stats or advantages, they are just for pride/display to show you were here first and helped us get the game to where it is, one way for us to say thank you that you can show off in-game :)

Kilsin, (or anyone else from Visionary Realms)

This morning, I saw this thread referenced on Reddit, and had some follow-up questions.
    In the ~3 years since this "cosmetic only" information was revealed, could you confirm one of the following? (A,B, C, D or E)
    A)
    The tunic, ring, and backpack will all be visible models that go into appearance slots, either exclusively, or as well as being equippable/useable items.
    OR
    B)
    The tunic, ring, and backpack will all be inventory-only items that are not equippable, at all, in any way.  Their only purpose is to be linked to others as a status symbol.
    OR
    C)
    The tunic, ring, and backpack are all equippable items, and offer stats, effects, or larger inventory.
    OR
    D) Some combination of A), and/or B) and/or C)
    OR
    E) None of the above, the reality is entirely different and contains NO features mentioned in A), and/or B) and/or C)

And for reference, what I'm referring to, by The tunic, ring, and backpack are what is described here:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20140704054641/https://www.pantheonrotf.com/signup .
    as the pledge rewards for Pantheon from 2014, the Explorer's Backpack, Tunic of the Planes, and Ring of the Fallen.

Even today, these items are referred to at http://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/ as "In-Game Items" while items like the Legate's Tunic and Robe of the Black Rose are mentioned as a Cosmetic item, specifically.
    Put another way, If the "In-Game Items" , that is, things like: Explorer's Backpack, Tunic of the Planes/Ages, and Ring of the Fallen are all cosmetic items, could you update the pledges so that this is reflected for these items, as it is for the Legate's Tunic?
    Also, if they are all cosmetic, is there going to be a significant noticeable difference in appearance between the Satchel of the Black Rose, Bag of the Legate and the Explorer's Backpack?
    If the are NOT all cosmetic, could you please describe the difference between a vanity item and a cosmetic item, as this disparity exists today, at http://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/ . ?

Thanks in advance, as it would be great to get any clarification you can offer regarding these pledge rewards.