Forums » News and Announcements

Tune in on Friday 11am for our Twitch stream ft CohhCarnage

• 9115 posts
    December 8, 2016 3:57 AM PST
    Tune in on Friday 11am for our Twitch stream featuring @CohhCarnage, the Shaman, pets, new playable race models, new zones, and more!

This post was edited by BenD at December 8, 2016 6:45 AM PST
    • 78 posts
    December 8, 2016 4:05 AM PST

Looking forward to it Kilsin!!

(Inwardly curses having to wait so much longer due to Aust. time)

• 9115 posts
    December 8, 2016 4:12 AM PST

zubi said:

So am I, Zubi! and I know the feeling, I have to get up at 5am on Saturday morning for this stream! Hopefully, I can conceal my yawns and coffee slurps from the stream haha :D

• 249 posts
    December 8, 2016 10:06 AM PST

Man... the lighting reflecting on the models looks great. Cant wait for tomorrow

I think dynamic lighting like that could really create an awesome ambience in dungeons.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at December 9, 2016 12:42 AM PST
    • 595 posts
    December 8, 2016 10:12 AM PST

Kilsin said:

zubi said:

So am I, Zubi! and I know the feeling, I have to get up at 5am on Saturday morning for this stream! Hopefully, I can conceal my yawns and coffee slurps from the stream haha :D

My man!  Such a trooper Kils.  Serioulsy, can we get this guy a medal? <3

Truth be told, I want you tired and delirious, loose-lipped, dropping beans left and right... ;)

• 40 posts
    December 8, 2016 10:27 AM PST

Is it weird that I spend lots of time on Twitch and have no idea who CohhCarnage is?

• 2886 posts
    December 8, 2016 10:31 AM PST

Alaster said:

Is it weird that I spend lots of time on Twitch and have no idea who CohhCarnage is?

Not as far as I'm concerned. I'm the same way. Apparently he's a big deal though lol. But Twitch is a big place.

• 39 posts
    December 8, 2016 11:29 AM PST

I am camping already on the twitch channel waiting to hear it come to life.

• 1095 posts
    December 8, 2016 11:32 AM PST

I am intrested to see an outsiders perspective on the game.

This post was edited by Aich at December 8, 2016 11:33 AM PST
    • 2886 posts
    December 8, 2016 11:39 AM PST

Kilsin said:

zubi said:

Well of course now we're gonna be specifically listening for that lol your cover is blown.

Man, this is gonna be even more entertaining than I originally thought! Tomorrow can't come soon enough :)

• 3016 posts
    December 8, 2016 11:45 AM PST

Ahhh silly me I logged into CohhCarnage twitch stream today.../smacks forehead.    I'm a day ahead of myself...hehe too excited.  :P

Cana

• 781 posts
    December 8, 2016 1:49 PM PST

I started following him as well Canadina.  I will be running both streams just to monitor chat, see what everyone is saying and for the different camera views of course:)  Can't wait, its going to be great !  

This post was edited by Kelem at December 8, 2016 1:51 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    December 8, 2016 3:56 PM PST

Nikademis said:

Kilsin said:

zubi said:

Truth be told, I want you tired and delirious, loose-lipped, dropping beans left and right... ;)

Haha, no medal needed, having such an awesome community is my reward and the beans may spill, I will need to be careful lol ;)

• 595 posts
    December 8, 2016 4:02 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Nikademis said:

Kilsin said:

zubi said:

Haha, no medal needed, having such an awesome community is my reward and the beans may spill, I will need to be careful lol ;)

<3 Looking forward to it mate!

• 9115 posts
    December 8, 2016 5:40 PM PST

Nikademis said:

Kilsin said:

Nikademis said:

Kilsin said:

zubi said:

<3 Looking forward to it mate!

<3 so am I mate, see you there :)

• 1399 posts
    December 8, 2016 5:47 PM PST

Looking forward to it, but going to have to catch the recording hopefully it'll be avalable later that evening.

• 9115 posts
    December 9, 2016 12:45 AM PST

Zorkon said:

Looking forward to it, but going to have to catch the recording hopefully it'll be avalable later that evening.

It certainly will be Zorkon, on our official Twitch channel on Cohh's Twitch channel and it will be uploaded to our Youtube sometime after :)

• 104 posts
    December 9, 2016 6:56 AM PST

I'll buy the coffee if you make it a 24-hour stream.

You should make a char that looks just like Cohcarnage for him to play.

• 595 posts
    December 9, 2016 7:35 AM PST

Aena said:

I'll buy the coffee if you make it a 24-hour stream.

You should make a char that looks just like Cohcarnage for him to play.

Oh geez...make it a 24-hour stream and I'll buy the coffee, the food, the beer, the wine, the women (or men) and any other vices the team might have.  I'll even contact the U.S/Canadian Consulates in Sydney and have emergency provisions rushed to a Ben Walters.

This post was edited by Nikademis at December 9, 2016 8:41 AM PST
    • 2886 posts
    December 9, 2016 11:10 AM PST

I take back what I said. I watched Cohh play Planet Coaster one time and didn't even realize it lol - I think I just randomly clicked on it cause I was bored so I didn't recognize the name. But I've seen his face before. Seems like a cool guy :)

• 189 posts
    December 9, 2016 1:19 PM PST

I was a little hesitant to watch the CohhCarnage Twitch stream as I was unfamiliar with him and what he would bring to the table.. I had to leave half way through but absolutely loved to watch the stream.  To have someone play the game (thats not part of the team) and actually see their excitement, ask great questions, clicking on everything, and excited about the loot that dropped from the named..  Great Job VR on the up to date models and effects, looks like it's coming along great, the areas with the snow look brilliant!

-Fairchild

• 188 posts
    December 9, 2016 1:21 PM PST

It was a fantastic decision to have a professional broadcaster help with the stream this time around.  Their familiarity with interacting with the community while playing the game and presenting it in a coherent way was very helpful.  It also allowed for an outside perspective to present questions that might already feel pretty common and overlooked by long time EQ fans and the dev team, but would be important to the broad audience that we are trying to reach.  Great job, guys.

• 595 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:20 PM PST

I have very few words.  Blown away - utterly blown away.

• 44 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:38 PM PST

Just got home from work.  When will this be posted?

• 668 posts
    December 9, 2016 2:41 PM PST

Just got home, do we have a YouTube link of Twitch today??