Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

The Voices of Terminus invite you....

• 263 posts
    November 28, 2016 8:37 AM PST

....to join some of us in Everquest 2 on the Skyfire Server. We do weekly Guild Events and have alot of fun. A great way to pass time and get to know one another.

Anyone intrested should contact Yarnila, ,Kodieack, Reedeepi, Darksoulomega, Joshue, Eandn, Ribift or Ancalimea. Anyone of these people listed can get you sorted out!

This post was edited by Yarnila at November 28, 2016 8:37 AM PST
    • 781 posts
    November 28, 2016 11:06 AM PST

kewl, haven't played this one in a long time :) 

• 263 posts
    December 6, 2016 6:20 AM PST

Yes, was surprised positivly since my last login almost 4 years ago. They have added so much new stuff and changed out alot of systems for the better IMO. I was plesently surprised. We have been enjoying ourselfs the past few weeks.

It has been a blast revisiting some of the old zones and seeing all the changes made that make you go "i dont remeber that area to be open" or "Wait were these camps always here?" alot is still the same when it comes to the basics. Another good thing to point out is that you dont feel lost anymore either if you have never played it before, in most mmos if you join in late its hard to play catch up. EQ2 this time around feels and play diffrent giving new players a completly new appeal to the game.