Forums » Support

"Founder's Guild"

• 18 posts
    November 9, 2016 2:20 PM PST

I don't know if this is the correct forum to post this under or if perhaps I am just missing something in descriptions.  I have been looking at upgrading my subscription to one with Alpha access, as the one i currently have only has Beta.  In the descriptions of these subscriptions there is also a line that says "invite into Founder's guild".  No when in previous Betas there were guilds that I joined during that time that went on to become my guild for several years, however in others the beta guilds basically died as soon as the game went live.  I am curious as to if this Founder's guild will be on Live servers or just on the Alpha and Beta? 

If this is going to be on live servers, is it going to be a closed guild that only those who have paid that tier subscription can be in?  Will it be a raiding guild or just a status that can be displayed like a title? 

Curiousity is the best reason to kill a cat, 

Baldoluri of Valon Zek

• 8618 posts
    November 9, 2016 3:49 PM PST

We discuss it a bit ion this thread: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/1881/developers-guild-name

But it is essentially a token of our thanks, it may just be a title or faction based area etc. it isn't an actual guild in the sense that you will raid and group under that banner as we won't allow multiple guilds but we will release more information on this later on.

So go ahead and continue searching for a guild as per normal and just think of the Dev/Founders guild as a bonus at this stage.

I have also moved this to support, as it is a question about pledges contents. :)

• 18 posts
    November 10, 2016 1:32 PM PST

Unfortunatly I do not appear to have the correct privledge to see that post.  But thank you for your insight and for moving my post to where it belonged.  

That is more what I was thinking but I wanted to be sure. 

• 8618 posts
    November 10, 2016 3:43 PM PST

Baldo said:

Unfortunatly I do not appear to have the correct privledge to see that post.  But thank you for your insight and for moving my post to where it belonged.  

That is more what I was thinking but I wanted to be sure. 

Ahh, my apologies Baldo, that is a link to the Champion subforums (which you get access to once you purchase the pledge that gives you the Founders guild perk) but it basically discusses naming options for the guild and ideas for how to implement it, we still haven't locked in what we want to do but it won't affect your normal guild membership, that is for sure :)

• 5 posts
    November 12, 2016 4:05 PM PST

I hope it is something we can keep and/or be a part of for the existence of the game.  It will not  be an actual guild as far as raiding, but it could still be a place where we can chat with fellow founders. It could be an in-game chat room that we can join that is locked to our account and not a password.  This way we can still join a real guild and still feel we are connected to something special that only founders get that also is not game changing or breaking.