Forums » News and Announcements

#Unite16 Pantheon Presentation

• 85 posts
    November 3, 2016 2:49 PM PDT

Things look to be coming along nicely! The UI and Font looks to be quite bit more polished since the first Twitch stream and looks fantastic now. I'm really excited to see the next Twitch stream, hope we will get an announcement within the week? :)

• 24 posts
    November 3, 2016 2:55 PM PDT

Drull said:

jeklinger99 said:

whats with the out of sync audio

Worked yesterday, looks like the whole vid is screwed up.  Try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFOcQbNMly8

Nice! TY

• 9115 posts
    November 3, 2016 3:21 PM PDT

jeklinger99 said:

whats with the out of sync audio?  

*edit- for anyone who cares to listen you can run audio from another tab, Brad's part starts around 53:00 minutes...

This actually happened to me when I was trying to get the clip, not sure if it was YouTube or something else, it was weird!

• 42 posts
    November 3, 2016 8:11 PM PDT

It looks awesome !  Just a question here..............Can one of you men Please make a female ?  ,so that us women may see *wink*(rogue would rock) haahaa

• 9115 posts
    November 4, 2016 1:55 AM PDT

Alix said:

It looks awesome !  Just a question here..............Can one of you men Please make a female ?  ,so that us women may see *wink*(rogue would rock) haahaa

In our other two streams, I played as a Rogue with a female character model (first stream I was main group and second stream I was causing trouble in the background) :D

First Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INd9SfIbWN4

Second Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oNVecHjiJI

• 32 posts
    November 4, 2016 4:19 AM PDT

An absolutely fantastic presentation! Crisp, vivid and sincere!

"Don't ever assume you cannot make your dreams come true!"

To this I respond, and I believe for all of us, we stand with you in this! Terminus will come to full and beautiful life and we cannot wait to be a part of it! Go TeamDev! :D 

Cordially,

C.

• 42 posts
    November 4, 2016 10:01 AM PDT

Thank You Kilsin  !!!

• 9115 posts
    November 4, 2016 4:21 PM PDT

Alix said:

Thank You Kilsin  !!!

You're very welcome :)

• 47 posts
    November 6, 2016 6:56 AM PST

Thanks for the link, Kilsin :)

I enjoyed the presentation they gave as well.

Only 15 devs presently? Wow... keep up the good job, guys! :)

• 82 posts
    November 7, 2016 11:27 AM PST

Hey Kilsin i thought those female models where just placeholders?? 

• 9115 posts
    November 7, 2016 3:32 PM PST

Qendiil said:

Thanks for the link, Kilsin :)

I enjoyed the presentation they gave as well.

Only 15 devs presently? Wow... keep up the good job, guys! :)

You're very welcome :)

• 9115 posts
    November 7, 2016 3:34 PM PST

Ultra said:

Hey Kilsin i thought those female models where just placeholders?? 

The female Rogue model that I usually play was one of the first new ones that we introduced but as with anything, it isn't guaranteed to stay, we are working on all character models and they will probably change many times between now and release like with many other things. ;)

• 42 posts
    November 7, 2016 9:36 PM PST

I sure to hope we can set the body type/syle the way we want them ( I want bigger (0)(0)  eyes *wink*

• 9115 posts
    November 8, 2016 12:54 AM PST

Alix said:

I sure to hope we can set the body type/syle the way we want them ( I want bigger (0)(0)  eyes *wink*

Lol, we will be working on customizations too as development progresses but you don't want your "eyes" too big or they will get in the way of your stabbing! haha :D

• 85 posts
    November 8, 2016 1:42 AM PST

Character customizations must be endless.. I want to roll an alt that is so fat because he will be chilling by the bank all his life...

• 25 posts
    November 8, 2016 10:05 AM PST

I watched the five mins and showed it to my wife, my 2 brothers, we always play together since EQ1.  After watching it I got to say to Brad and the crew that's a hell of a job well done. It's very nice to see the progress of what's been develop. Keep the information and clips flowing as always. 

Thanks again.

• 42 posts
    November 8, 2016 2:56 PM PST

Kilsin::: You should know by now ,we women have a way around that kind of thing haahaa ;0) Can't wait to see what you men are going to do for *development*

• 2 posts
    November 10, 2016 1:04 AM PST

Warben said:Also, there was one minor scene where you went into the face/head a bit. tough for that not to happen with some of the zoom options, and it reminded me of EQ a bit there :D

Aye, it really looked a lot like an EQ c/p on a lot of parameters. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing per se of course, but we are soon writing 2017 though, so in that sense it might seem a bit below par. The game itself can easily be above of course.

• 17 posts
    November 25, 2016 12:01 AM PST

I don't spend too much time on these forums, as I am far too busy but I did get some time to watch this video and I just wanna say well done Brad!