Forums » Guild Recruitment

[USA] The Dragon Accord

• 669 posts
    April 12, 2018 1:31 PM PDT

Welcome Bardlebee nice to have you with us :)

• 985 posts
    April 12, 2018 1:35 PM PDT

Woot! Welcome Bardlebee!!

• 2 posts
    April 12, 2018 2:31 PM PDT

Thanks guys! This is a chatty bunch with strong personalities. Just the way I like them! :)

Now if only I could pass out until Alpha. :(

• 669 posts
    April 13, 2018 10:29 AM PDT

Welcome Chewtoy, nice to have you with us !

• 985 posts
    April 13, 2018 10:49 AM PDT

Woot Chewtoy!! Welcome to TDA!

• 19 posts
    April 13, 2018 3:01 PM PDT

Welcome Chewtoy and Bardlebee to the family :)

As far as TDA goes, I joined a few months back and so far feel right at home.   Been playing Conan Exiles on our private TDA server with the guild and its been a blast and of here late been playing P99 with some of the guild as well :)   I even got my wife to join and she's happy here as well ( no wife aggro for me! )

Just have to answer a few questions like:

Have you or any of your family ever been diagnosed Schizophrenic? Mentally incompetent?

Do you believe in UFO's, Astral Projections, Mental Telepathy, ESP, Clairvoyance, Spirit Photography, Telekinetic Movement, Full-trance Mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?

oh wait those are the wrong questions......   :)

• 985 posts
    April 16, 2018 10:18 AM PDT

Krugus said:

Welcome Chewtoy and Bardlebee to the family :)

As far as TDA goes, I joined a few months back and so far feel right at home.   Been playing Conan Exiles on our private TDA server with the guild and its been a blast and of here late been playing P99 with some of the guild as well :)   I even got my wife to join and she's happy here as well ( no wife aggro for me! )

Just have to answer a few questions like:

Have you or any of your family ever been diagnosed Schizophrenic? Mentally incompetent?

Do you believe in UFO's, Astral Projections, Mental Telepathy, ESP, Clairvoyance, Spirit Photography, Telekinetic Movement, Full-trance Mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?

oh wait those are the wrong questions......   :)

LOL, on a serious note if you can't ansewer the questions stated above please go somewhere esle...../snicker...

Ox

• 985 posts
    April 17, 2018 1:02 PM PDT

Welcome Hawkslayer to TDA!!   Glad to have you in the family..

Ox

• 669 posts
    April 17, 2018 1:07 PM PDT

Welcome Hawkslayer ,  glad to have you with us :)

• 307 posts
    April 17, 2018 2:03 PM PDT

Welcome Hawkslayer and all the new members!!

• 18 posts
    April 21, 2018 10:02 AM PDT
    I have been in TDA for a while now and I have found it to be a very welcoming and fun group of people . They are very active and help each other in the games we play .