Forums » Secret Class

How much would I have to pledge...

• 60 posts
    October 17, 2016 5:29 AM PDT

to make the Secret Class be a Bloodmage?

My favourite Class in Vanguard ...cant live without it! Symbiote anyone? :D

• 1686 posts
    October 17, 2016 12:15 PM PDT

I agree.  I loved the Blood Mage class in Vanguard.  But then again in EQ1 I played a necro that could heal groups (even healed in the Plane of Time some).  Was fun to do.

• 67 posts
    November 14, 2016 9:25 PM PST
    That sounds like a fun class to play! I'm in!!
    • 105 posts
    February 27, 2017 3:02 AM PST

kelenin said:

I agree.  I loved the Blood Mage class in Vanguard.  But then again in EQ1 I played a necro that could heal groups (even healed in the Plane of Time some).  Was fun to do.

Eq necro was, in my opinion, one of the most diverse classes ever, without losing a focus that gave them purpose. Like, you almost always wanted the necro for the dps from their dots, in raids you might not want their pet because of crazy pets running off and grabbing agro and oh gods we're all gonna die! But there was always the, "Hey, necros do a ton of dps, we should get one" but they also had amazing diverse utility! They had some crowd control, they had snares, they had the whole mana battery thing going, they could do some crazy little heals, they could do so much!...... I always wished I didn't suck with them. :P

• 6 posts
    May 26, 2017 11:13 AM PDT

I never played the Bloodmage, but I did play a Chloromancer in Rift which was SO much fun.  Being a warrior by nature, I never thought I would gravitate towards a caster for a main - however dealing damage and having that damage return health to either a primary tank, or via AoE to the group/raid was a ridiculous amount of fun for me.  Id play that class again in a heartbeat...and we all know everyone loves healers!