Forums » The Halflings

Anyone else excited to be a Halfling?

• 167 posts
    November 8, 2019 9:04 AM PST

Planning on rolling a halfling druid.

This post was edited by arazons at November 8, 2019 9:07 AM PST
    • 1 posts
    November 9, 2019 11:59 AM PST

I am really looking foward to rolling as a halfling druid as well! But the racial reveals have me a little torn, they are kinda meh for a druid class. I'm hoping they get a similar treatment as the elves. Ashen elf seems to be a superior choice for rolling as a druid, though I'm not crazy about passives shoe-horning me into a certain race for the class I want to play.

• 325 posts
    November 14, 2019 7:23 AM PST

Brutenga said:

I am really looking foward to rolling as a halfling druid as well! But the racial reveals have me a little torn, they are kinda meh for a druid class. I'm hoping they get a similar treatment as the elves. Ashen elf seems to be a superior choice for rolling as a druid, though I'm not crazy about passives shoe-horning me into a certain race for the class I want to play.

I feel you. I get that they want to differentiate the races, but they can do it  in a way that doesnt prioritise race when picking a class, especially when not all races have access to given class anyway.

• 23 posts
    November 26, 2019 11:01 AM PST

I think Halfling druid is my first choice.

• 195 posts
    November 26, 2019 4:05 PM PST

I'm an altaholic and really hope to play one of every race. But... I have yet to find a class I want to play that Halfling seems 'best' for. Moreover, every class I want to play seems to have another race that's better suited (at least since the racial passives came out). So I'm waiting for the racial actives to be revealed, maybe I'll find just the right niche for a Halfling then.

• 23 posts
    November 27, 2019 6:12 AM PST

I'm not too concerned with best race for class. Maybe I'm enough RP to like playing as overcoming that challenge :) I will say that I'm not too excited by halfling passives, but their story is really interesting to me.