Forums » The Halflings

Anyone else excited to be a Halfling?

• 55 posts
    October 6, 2016 3:44 PM PDT
    I am completely hooked on the lore surrounding the Halflings and it has driven me to decide that I will begin my adventures as a Halfling.

I will probably go the Rogue route because I feel like that would be the kind of Halfling to get out and explore the world of Terminus. (and hopefully they will be stealthy enough to avoid some big spiders or bloodthirsty savages)

What has made you decide on creating a Halfling?
    • 270 posts
    October 17, 2016 11:26 AM PDT

I created a Halfling as my first character in my first MMO, so I have a soft spot for them, and will definitely be creating one in Pantheon.  I like the route they have gone, and the lore behind the race.  I'm hoping for a cool bonus against undead (or at least the wraith type of mob) in game to keep in line with the Halfling history, and like most things am (sort of) patiently waiting more concept art on them :)

• 27 posts
    November 1, 2016 4:41 PM PDT

My alt will totally be a halfling!!!!!

• 2695 posts
    November 10, 2016 2:59 PM PST

I can definitely picture myself playing a Halfling Druid at some point :) It's one of those things where I'm not sure exactly why, but it just feels right!

• 119 posts
    November 22, 2016 11:41 AM PST

I am going to have to see what they look like in game before I decide.

• 20 posts
    October 3, 2017 1:44 AM PDT

I will definitely play a Halfling Druid and a Halfling Rogue at one point or another to recreate my two favorites from EQ.

• 215 posts
    October 3, 2017 11:26 AM PDT

Have concidered it , but will wait for more info .

• 44 posts
    November 4, 2017 9:34 PM PDT

Yup, will be halfling/rogue from day one of launch. See ya in game.

This post was edited by Driven at November 4, 2017 9:35 PM PDT
    • 37 posts
    November 17, 2017 4:26 PM PST

I love the art and lore. I will play Halfing if Bard is available at release! If not, probably Gnome Enchanter or Ogre Dire Lord. 

• 24 posts
    December 4, 2017 8:33 AM PST

Saw the concept art and went, "Wow! That's a cool look'n halfling!".  Read the lore and went, "Alright, I'm in................."  Seriously love the lore and concept of this race.  Normally I'll roll a human for my first character, but can't get the idea of running a halfling out of my head.