Forums » Support

Knights pledge info

• 74 posts
    October 5, 2016 10:11 PM PDT

Hello everyone! I've been searching the forums trying to find a list of the old knight's pledge info. I know it isn't available anymore. I am a knight. I just can't remember what was all on the Knights list. If anyone has a pic or link to the knight's pledge it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance. I tried searching first... I just couldn't find anything.

• 100 posts
    October 6, 2016 1:27 AM PDT

I need that as well plz

• 8618 posts
    October 6, 2016 2:00 AM PDT

I have moved this to Support as it is a question about accounts/pledges, please do not post in the "News & Announcements" section, I leave it open so people can reply to news & announcements but only VR staff are allowed to post there.

If you would like to know what items from older pledges are linked to your account, the best method is to submit a support ticket so the team can help you out on a case by case basis, you can create a support ticket via this link: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

Unfortunately
    , Social Engine (these forums) does not allow us to display that information anymore, which is one of many reasons why we are moving to our new vBulletin forums as soon as we can get them setup properly and ready for the community.

• 50 posts
    April 27, 2017 8:38 PM PDT

FYI i was looking for this as well and found it.

This post was edited by Docka at April 27, 2017 8:38 PM PDT
    • 295 posts
    April 28, 2017 6:51 PM PDT

You should have gotten an email from VR or its affliate whenever you pledged telling you everything that you received for pledging at that time.  I still have mine from when they moved off of kickstarter and the good Lord willing no server crashes or cloud problems will cause it to disappear :)

• 39 posts
    December 13, 2017 8:50 AM PST

I no longer have my original email confirmation....  I would think that they would honor their original promises to me though ! ! ! 

If not.... I will certainly be kicking up a major fit with them.

• 4335 posts
    December 13, 2017 12:27 PM PST

Chantelle said:

I no longer have my original email confirmation....  I would think that they would honor their original promises to me though ! ! ! 

If not.... I will certainly be kicking up a major fit with them.

You don't need to still have your e-mail to get the rewards they promised.

• 9 posts
    March 18, 2018 9:02 PM PDT

Thank you for posting that up @Widtho. I was curious about this also as I almost pledged more $$ to get into the alpha, but glad I don't have to according to my Knight pledge.

• 28 posts
    October 24, 2019 12:02 PM PDT

Question about the 2015 Knights pledge.

I contributed during the kick starter in 2015 and bought the knights pledge.

If I wanted to support the project further and upgrade my pledge, will I lose the Knight pledge rewards I was promised in 2015

and reconfirmed in the email 2018?

Pantheon Support Team  Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 4:27 PM
    To: Chris H 

Dear Chris H,

Hello Chris,
    You purchased the pledge on February 24,2015. The money was collected then. If you decide to upgrade, you would only need to pay the difference between the pledge levels and we would credit you for the amount you already paid.
    Here is what the Knight's pledge you purchased gives you:

2 Digital Copies of the Game
    Alpha Testing Access
    Beta Testing Access
    Early Name Reservation
    Title: Pantheon Explorer
    In-Game Illusion Item
    Additional Character Slot
    In-Game Item: Explorer's Backpack
    In-Game Item: Tunic of the Planes
    In-Game Item: Astral Guide Pet

Thanks for contacting Pantheon Support
    A long time ago, in a galax...erm...I mean, back in the early kick starter for Pantheon, I purchased the Knights Pledge, $100

Chris H

I have 2 questions:
    1. What does that pledge convert to now, benefits and access?
    2. Did I actually pay the amount back then, or will it be paid when the game launches? I honestly can't recall.

Thanks

Borneheld

This post was edited by Borneheld at October 24, 2019 12:03 PM PDT
    • 127 posts
    October 29, 2019 2:13 PM PDT

Borneheld,

If you upgrade, you will retain any retired pledge rewards for your pledge. Looking at the pledge you have, you would retain Alpha testing access even if you upgraded to a pledge that doesn't have that currently. All of the rest of the rewards are still active on many pledges so depending on what you upgrade to, you will still have those as well. Was there a specific reward you were concerned about?