Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Twitch Prime - New Amazon Prime benefit

• 23 posts
    October 3, 2016 5:42 PM PDT

For everyone with Amazon Prime: https://twitch.amazon.com/prime

Free in-game loot every month, plus surprises
    You'll get characters, vehicles, skins, and boosts for games like Hearthstone and Smite, plus surprises like a copy of Streamline the day it launches.

Ad-free viewing plus a free channel subscription every 30 days
    Support your favorite streamer, plus get exclusive emotes, more chat colors, and crown yourself with the chat badge of royalty.

I checked VR and VoT to see if they had any subscription options but found none. Set something up VR and let me support you with free $$ from Amazon!!!

Anyone else with Amazon Prime (not a shared / sub acct) should jump on this for your favorite Twitch streamer as well. Perhaps we can get some posts of peoples favorites for others who don't visit Twitch very often (i.e. me).

Throw someone a sub so they can buy themselves some ale!
    • 1468 posts
    October 3, 2016 6:01 PM PDT

Sounds interesting. I don't often watch Twitch streamers though so this is of little benefit to me. I have done some Twitch streaming myself though and perhaps I might do it again although I'd prefer to concentrate on my YouTube channel when I actually get the time to work more on it. If I ever get back into Twitch I'll check it all out again.