Forums » Pantheon Races

Your avatar

• 58 posts
    September 6, 2016 5:04 AM PDT
    A well fed avatar should have more meat around his bones while on always hunting should be able to develope a sort of adventurer body.

Hello I was thinking if it's possible no matter the race. Wouldn't it be amazing as your avatar would change body types depending on what it's consuming?
    A crafter that rarely adventures but always eats should have more meat around the bones. Exceptions smith's that pounds away on an anvil daily would burn alot of calories. While the tailor sitting down most of the day nitting wouldn't.

On the other hand an adventurer a warrior harden by the sword and shield would have a body type that would be lean but also hard. A wizard or cleric that spends time in books could have a negative effect on bodies.

Yet in all of this, different type of foods could also predict the type of avatar you would have. If one dines on fish the one would have no ill effect on the body type. But if the said avant spends time where the culinary is mostly fat then this avatar could start seeing changes on his avatar. But if one always fruits and hearty meals then this avatar should show for it depends on if active or less active avatar.

Anyhoo though it be a great idea. Hope you love it and wouldn't be too hard to code. Just don't know ow how you'd show it on the screen. But in the end it would bring out some sort of advantages in the food making g area :)
    • 105 posts
    September 6, 2016 3:56 PM PDT

I struggle to keep a healthy balanced diet in the real world so I would rather not have to try and keep one in a fantasy world. I want my avatar to look a certain way, I do not want to have to micro manage the type of food I'm eating to maintain my look. I think this is one realism step to far for me... sorry!

• 74 posts
    September 7, 2016 3:24 AM PDT

Garper said:

I struggle to keep a healthy balanced diet in the real world so I would rather not have to try and keep one in a fantasy world.

My thoughts exactly! :)

• 1 posts
    May 22, 2017 3:56 PM PDT

Regularly I have the realization, "Oh look, it's 4pm and I forgot to eat breakfast and lunch..." My characters woud die.

• 208 posts
    May 27, 2017 10:30 AM PDT

While I applaud the idea Beez I see one drawback with this.  What would happen if the Devs put in a spell/condition that affected a person's nutrional needs in a negative way?  If the avatar;s looks could be changed by the diet or lack there of  then it would also make sense that the NPCs and more intellegent AIs would also be able to affect the avatar in more hampering ways.  For instance, say a evil priest casts hunger or thrist on a character that they have to consume 3 or 4 times as much food as they normally would and if they did not have the supply on hand that the character would die.