Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Pantheon Poster

• 668 posts
    August 31, 2016 5:33 PM PDT

Kilsin...

I am moving to Austin this weekend and will be setting up a really cool game room Which will also be where I will play the PC with the wife..  Is there a way I can purchase a Pantheon poster 28x36 of some sorts?  It would really mean a lot and be a nice addition to the room.

Thank you

• 9115 posts
    August 31, 2016 6:14 PM PDT

Not yet, Pyye, but I am also interested in getting some Pantheon posters and other things happening so we will look into it :)

Good luck with the move and your game room man!

• 668 posts
    August 31, 2016 10:04 PM PDT

Thank you my friend, looking forward to seeing what you can uncover!

• 93 posts
    September 8, 2016 3:49 AM PDT

Hmm... have a large format printer at work.. Where are those 4k images!

But yes, a pantheon poster would be great.

Edit: This would make a great poster

This post was edited by Vaultarn at September 8, 2016 4:04 AM PDT
    • 86 posts
    September 8, 2016 1:38 PM PDT

Where are you moving to Austin from? I am in New Braunfels and work in San Marcos.

• 668 posts
    September 9, 2016 12:29 AM PDT

I lived in San Antonio...  Very cool, nice to see a fellow Texan!

• 668 posts
    October 13, 2016 7:30 PM PDT

The game room turned out awesome...  Great environment with amazing surround sound!!

http://i66.tinypic.com/6j3az8.jpg

• 63 posts
    October 13, 2016 10:45 PM PDT

Congratulations, Pyye! I love everything from the rug to the wall color to the posters. It looks wonderful. :)

Also, is it upstairs or downstairs? My family had a game room in the basement once upon a time, but it was cold down there. Brrr! I wish you a very warm and inviting gaming experience. :)

• 668 posts
    October 13, 2016 11:16 PM PDT

Thank you Alanna!

The picture is squished but you get the idea...  This room is same level, first floor, but away from master bedroom on opposite side.  So it can remain loud all night if need be :)

• 63 posts
    October 13, 2016 11:39 PM PDT

Except for the Doom poster, tell me about each poster! This entire room is so awesome. :)

• 9115 posts
    October 14, 2016 4:17 AM PDT

That looks awesome my friend! Well done :)

• 668 posts
    October 14, 2016 7:30 PM PDT

Posters are: (from right to left around room) Everquest, Neverwinternights, Might & Magic, World of Warcraft, Zelda, Doom, Skyrim...

Basically all games that were super meaningful in my life.

Everquest: Played for 9 years, ran a guild, and made lots of virtual friends that I still know.  Music / songs from that era still reminds me of the Everquest years 

NWN: Amazing series and the original had a custom build engine where you could create your own modules.  I got debut author of the year nomination for my Heavensgate series That I built.

Might and Magic:  M&M VI - VIII are still my favorite solo PC dungeon crawl games of all time.  I just got through playing VI again over last month and LOVED it again!

WoW: Played for 5 years and although it was an easy game, was fun because it was a game the wife could play also.

Zelda:  The hook, line, and sinker that started it all.  Nintendo console.  I remember how hooked me and a large group of friends were trying to solve this game.  No internet cheats at that time!!

Doom:  Favorite first person shooter was definitely this game.  Still like how the spell effects came across the room at you and dodging skill was key.

Skyrim:  Graphically blew me away.  I will probably always go back to this game for a run through every now and then.  Character NPCs seem so damn real in this game.

We made a rule to surround ourselves with what makes us happy, so I also did it in my game room!

• 63 posts
    October 15, 2016 7:34 PM PDT

Thanks, Pyye.

I am so happy for you and for your family. I love that rule of yours. :)

• 116 posts
    October 16, 2016 6:04 AM PDT

Nice setup Pyye.