Forums » Secret Class

EQ2 Fury gets my vote...

• 336 posts
    August 25, 2016 10:28 PM PDT

LOVED that class - decent heals, great at curing curses etc., and the best damage output for a healer.  They could also go invis and use druid ports...

• 112 posts
    August 26, 2016 5:56 PM PDT

Then you would have loved the EQ1 druid, it was both the EQ2 Fury and Warden. 

EQ2 pretty much took each EQ1 class and split them into two seperate classes. 

• 336 posts
    August 28, 2016 6:36 AM PDT

Aye - was there for EQ and EQ2.  EQ Druids was probably the single most OP class there.  It NEEDED to be split into two.  But then I guess they decided they should try splitting everything into two...  wasn't so great for all of the classes.

• 16 posts
    January 28, 2017 3:13 PM PST

Hello All,

I am all for the EQ2 Fury! I loved being in the mages group healing/dps/cures/buffs! I found this to be the first time in EQ2 I enjoyed being a healer. I would definetily agree with Nephretiti; EQ druids were super OP! I always had one with me, my brother played one. When we went to EQ2 he played a warden, and loved it, but hated how much of a "healer" it was by comparison to the EQ druid.

Khorben

• 60 posts
    August 1, 2017 6:05 PM PDT

Please.... dont bring and EQ2 ideas into this game... lol

From someone playing EQ since the start, EQ2 was complete crap. Was a ray of hope that didnt make it past the cloud cover or how they butchered everything i loved about EQ lol